[PORT] [WATCHFACES] Stock Watchfaces from Various OEMs

Search This thread

retrobot

Mar 25, 2012
How would one go about installing some of these on a Moto 360 2nd gen? Is it even possible since the charging dock does not connect to a pc?

berkut_g

Nov 15, 2007
Bucharest
How would one go about installing some of these on a Moto 360 2nd gen? Is it even possible since the charging dock does not connect to a pc?

enable developer mode on the watch
enable debugging via wifi

use
1. adb connect 192.168.0.1
*replace the ip with your watch ip

2. adb install -d -r "Huawei Watch 2nd gen [NEW].apk"
* Replace huawei watch blabla with the apk of your choice.

stevea76

Apr 26, 2015
Rosslare
Hey there people! It's me H_O22, OP of this thread.Really sorry that I wasn't able to update this thread in a long time.Well that's because I just got busy with college and my PC broke down.Fast forward to 2019, I'm building a new PC and I'm thinking of updating the watchfaces and also adding a lot of new ones if you guys are interested.So let me know if you want them!
PEACE

Would really like to see the Fossil Gen 5 watchfaces, or any digital faces, for me not really interested in analog faces.

ishan.ranatunga

Mar 7, 2013
Matara
Hey there people! It's me H_O22, OP of this thread.Really sorry that I wasn't able to update this thread in a long time.Well that's because I just got busy with college and my PC broke down.Fast forward to 2019, I'm building a new PC and I'm thinking of updating the watchfaces and also adding a lot of new ones if you guys are interested.So let me know if you want them!
PEACE

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I saw your post in reddit. still waiting..... :( :( :( :(

silentmanbr

Jan 2, 2011
I got a Fossil Gen 4 Explorist and some faces didn't fit well... the problem is: i have no idea where are they from... their names are:
-running coach
-global
-explorer
-energetic
-activity

i had different problems with:
-sky chart
-outdoor
-engraved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Huawei Watch 2nd gen [NEW]

Last edited:

andriellka

Oct 9, 2013
Hi... thank you very much for share it with us.
I love then on fosil 4 gen ..
Working super... just no samsung ones ...
I really wish tp have from samsung active
Like a breath one??
If any one ??
Thanks in advance.

ducky06

May 8, 2014
I cannot for the life of me get my fossil gen 4 smartwatch to show up on my windows 10 pc. I've plugged it in via the standard USB charging cradle it comes with and it charges just fine on both USB 3.0 and 2.0 but I don't see it popping up in device manager at all or anything indicating activity that it's being recognized. Any thoughts?

indiana99

Aug 1, 2007
Wichita
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9
I cannot for the life of me get my fossil gen 4 smartwatch to show up on my windows 10 pc. I've plugged it in via the standard USB charging cradle it comes with and it charges just fine on both USB 3.0 and 2.0 but I don't see it popping up in device manager at all or anything indicating activity that it's being recognized. Any thoughts?

I have the same problem. Try using ADB over wifi. It worked for me.

Oct 8, 2018
OnePlus 7
The charging pad of the fossil 4th is only for charging. It has no data connection via usb. I always use the tool "easy fire tools" from Playstore to sideload the watchfaces from my Smartphone to the watch.

ducky06

May 8, 2014
Hi yes i did Adb via wifi.
Work perfect...
Thanks to man ..Hipped Orange22....
???

The charging pad of the fossil 4th is only for charging. It has no data connection via usb. I always use the tool "easy fire tools" from Playstore to sideload the watchfaces from my Smartphone to the watch.

I finally got adb over wifi to work, tried installing the apk and got 'failure [install_failed_version_downgrade]'
I couldn't get passed this even with the -d -r arguments (possibly outdated/no longer available?)
I do keep my watch up to date and I lost these watch faces at some point hence why i'm trying to install this, so i'm confused on how others installed it if you're all up to date too?
I tried looking for the app to disable or uninstall it to allow this one to install but idk what it's called in the app list so unless anyone knows what the specific app is called on Fossil i'm out of ideas to sideload this thing aside from factory resetting the watch which I don't feel like doing.

P.S., that 'easy fire tool' app is for Firetv lol would not work for me for a smartwatch at all. Thanks for trying.

-------------------------------
UPDATE
Ok so I looked a bit more closely at this thread and realized the original post is old. Idk why but I thought it was just newly refreshed a few days ago so the version I downloaded is probably outdated. I came here after viewing his reddit thread looking for this specific watchface https://www.reddit.com/r/WearOS/comments/ee2s0s/finally_managed_to_port_fossil_gen_5_watchfaces/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

So i realize now that this thread may be super old so...that sucks. Guess i'll still be waiting for the latest Fossil Gen5 'next gen' watchfaces still. Really upset they made available to us Gen4 watch users then took em away.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
OnePlus 7
It does work!
You can manually insert the right ip adress of the watch. I used it several times. It seems to do the same as a manual adb wifi connection with much more comfort.

Top Liked Posts