[PORT] ♥♥ XPERIA™ Z Lockscreen ♥♥ [15-May-2013]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    417917_455923884493281_1289260887_n.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DOWNLOADS

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SCREEN-SHOTS

922844_459866887432314_1884217703_n.jpg

960072_459866890765647_1648431760_n.jpg

PROCEDURE

Flash theMAIN MOD through CWM.
    Then Install patch made for your ROM..(No need if using Stock ROM)
    Then Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
    Go to Advanced/Fix Permissions.
    Reboot..

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY DONATING TO ME
    Change-logs & Credits

Change-Logs

May 3 2013 - V1 Released
    May 7 2013 - V2 Announced
    May 7 2013 - V2 Released(Light Weight+Image Change support)
    June 7 2013 - SUVI V9 Patch

Credits

ArSaw - For Xperia Z LockScreen Guide
    RocketSauce83 - LockScreen WallPaper Changing Mod
    charlessxavier & mansoorarb - Beautiful Screenshots
    Dark4Droid(Me) :silly: - You know what i did,dont you :angel:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    okay guys dont worry. here is a method to set any image as lockscreen wallpaper
    root explorer needed
    1) Get started with two copies of image you want to set as lockscreen wallpaper
    2) Now rename one of them as anyname.jpg and other as anyname_small.jpg
    3) Move or Copy both the image files into wallpapers folder located in system/etc/customisation/content/com/sonyericsson/wallpaper
    picker/wallpapers
    4) Now restart lockscreen app (used for changing wallpapers, located in app drawer) and now you can see the new image. select it set as wallpaper

dont forget to hit thanks friends
    not working for me.
    please dev help.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
    It have files that are of stock JB...same as Cynus 17.01 and Micromax JB ....It will work perfectly......Try again....

And will come with update to changing wallpaper soon...:D