Attached screenshot :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-14-22-03-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-14-22-03-55.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 269

paplu3

Dec 9, 2010
agartala
I have flashed the android policy you provided , after that my power options menu completely gone and whenever i tried to switch off phone by pressing the power button , it "soft reboots " my phone... plz fix it...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com
I have flashed the android policy you provided , after that my power options menu completely gone and whenever i tried to switch off phone by pressing the power button , it "soft reboots " my phone... plz fix it...

It works fine...Maybe you flashed with a incompatible Rom...sent me Android.policy.jar....Will do it for you...Also its only for Android 4.1

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda app-developers app

deeplyyoung

Feb 28, 2013
Dude have installed xperia lock screen n have lost the Jmp lock menu and also my play is not opening giving error no connection where as m using wifi now. Temme how to remove all this stuff means how to remove all xperia lockscreen things

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Dude have installed xperia lock screen n have lost the Jmp lock menu and also my play is not opening giving error no connection where as m using wifi now. Temme how to remove all this stuff means how to remove all xperia lockscreen things

Dear pls reply urgently as I really dont want to loose that lock menu n play....temme how to remove this n get my original stuff

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Quilon
www.buzzeee.com

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Dear pls reply urgently as I really dont want to loose that lock menu n play....temme how to remove this n get my original stuff

Flash the ROM again..Or replace the file with JMP Android.poilcy.jar and reboot....:confused:

Johnny199314

May 13, 2013
Will it 'll be supported in micromax a116

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Can v change the lockscreen wall paper

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    417917_455923884493281_1289260887_n.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DOWNLOADS

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SCREEN-SHOTS

922844_459866887432314_1884217703_n.jpg

960072_459866890765647_1648431760_n.jpg

PROCEDURE

Flash theMAIN MOD through CWM.
    Then Install patch made for your ROM..(No need if using Stock ROM)
    Then Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
    Go to Advanced/Fix Permissions.
    Reboot..

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY DONATING TO ME
    Change-logs & Credits

Change-Logs

May 3 2013 - V1 Released
    May 7 2013 - V2 Announced
    May 7 2013 - V2 Released(Light Weight+Image Change support)
    June 7 2013 - SUVI V9 Patch

Credits

ArSaw - For Xperia Z LockScreen Guide
    RocketSauce83 - LockScreen WallPaper Changing Mod
    charlessxavier & mansoorarb - Beautiful Screenshots
    Dark4Droid(Me) :silly: - You know what i did,dont you :angel:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    okay guys dont worry. here is a method to set any image as lockscreen wallpaper
    root explorer needed
    1) Get started with two copies of image you want to set as lockscreen wallpaper
    2) Now rename one of them as anyname.jpg and other as anyname_small.jpg
    3) Move or Copy both the image files into wallpapers folder located in system/etc/customisation/content/com/sonyericsson/wallpaper
    picker/wallpapers
    4) Now restart lockscreen app (used for changing wallpapers, located in app drawer) and now you can see the new image. select it set as wallpaper

dont forget to hit thanks friends
    not working for me.
    please dev help.

It have files that are of stock JB...same as Cynus 17.01 and Micromax JB ....It will work perfectly......Try again....

And will come with update to changing wallpaper soon...:D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone