[PORT] ♥♥ XPERIA™ Z Lockscreen ♥♥ [15-May-2013]

Search This thread

charlessxavier

Mar 18, 2012
Chennai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
http://d-h.st/Y97

Replace android.policy.jar from V2 MOD on main thread and try... :)

will test it and get back

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

http://d-h.st/Y97

Replace android.policy.jar from V2 MOD on main thread and try... :)

working great... i hope you wont mind if i post this in Suvi thread

the only bad thing in this is.. my poweramp force stops and i have to reinstall it to work..

may be it could not cope up with the lockscreen controls.. but after reinstalling poweramp works great

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
will test it and get back

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

working great... i hope you wont mind if i post this in Suvi thread

the only bad thing in this is.. my poweramp force stops and i have to reinstall it to work..

may be it could not cope up with the lockscreen controls.. but after reinstalling poweramp works great

Thanks a lot :)

You are welcome...Add it to SUVI Thread,i will add the link to this Thread too ;)

Reactions: charlessxavier

jaderxiii

Mar 21, 2012
Sir Favor please

You are welcome...Add it to SUVI Thread,i will add the link to this Thread too ;)

Sir can you port the lockscreen to my device? in my country it is called Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 in india it is called Karbonn S1 Titanium can you help me please to port the lockscreen? i really want to have that one. if it is ok? just tell me the required files and I will send it to you if it is ok.. thanks

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Sir can you port the lockscreen to my device? in my country it is called Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 in india it is called Karbonn S1 Titanium can you help me please to port the lockscreen? i really want to have that one. if it is ok? just tell me the required files and I will send it to you if it is ok.. thanks

If it has 4.1 JB OS,sent me android.policy.jar file...Will provide Lockscreen :laugh:

sameen.asil

Mar 3, 2013
I am using mackay rom for mmx a110 and i flashed the xperia z lockscreen patch but it isnt working.

Pls tell me along wit it which patch should i flash to make it work.

Thanks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    417917_455923884493281_1289260887_n.jpg

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DOWNLOADS

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SCREEN-SHOTS

922844_459866887432314_1884217703_n.jpg

960072_459866890765647_1648431760_n.jpg

PROCEDURE

Flash theMAIN MOD through CWM.
    Then Install patch made for your ROM..(No need if using Stock ROM)
    Then Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
    Go to Advanced/Fix Permissions.
    Reboot..

HIT THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR YOU CAN SUPPORT ME BY DONATING TO ME
    Change-logs & Credits

Change-Logs

May 3 2013 - V1 Released
    May 7 2013 - V2 Announced
    May 7 2013 - V2 Released(Light Weight+Image Change support)
    June 7 2013 - SUVI V9 Patch

Credits

ArSaw - For Xperia Z LockScreen Guide
    RocketSauce83 - LockScreen WallPaper Changing Mod
    charlessxavier & mansoorarb - Beautiful Screenshots
    Dark4Droid(Me) :silly: - You know what i did,dont you :angel:

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    okay guys dont worry. here is a method to set any image as lockscreen wallpaper
    root explorer needed
    1) Get started with two copies of image you want to set as lockscreen wallpaper
    2) Now rename one of them as anyname.jpg and other as anyname_small.jpg
    3) Move or Copy both the image files into wallpapers folder located in system/etc/customisation/content/com/sonyericsson/wallpaper
    picker/wallpapers
    4) Now restart lockscreen app (used for changing wallpapers, located in app drawer) and now you can see the new image. select it set as wallpaper

dont forget to hit thanks friends
    not working for me.
    please dev help.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
    It have files that are of stock JB...same as Cynus 17.01 and Micromax JB ....It will work perfectly......Try again....

And will come with update to changing wallpaper soon...:D