[PORT] Xperia Z1 Phonebook for ICS
Hello guys, this is my next port.
I couldn't reply to PMs for a long time, I'm sorry about that but I shouldn't focus to anything else except exams, so I shouldn't read PMs - and I don't read PMs still.
I made this port long time ago and I'm releasing it now, and probably this is last ICS port of mine since I'm not using ICS anymore =)
Things that you must do before installing:
- You must be using my Z1 framework
- You should backup contacts
- And delete all EventStream*.apk files
Things that you must know before using:
- Person shortcut and direct dial shortcuts aren't working.
- Voice message isn't working because it needs SemcPhone.apk edit but by this way we have a new feature - if you tick "voice message" option for any contact and if that person calls you, phonebook will send busy tone to it =D
- Dialer will lag if you filled call log, this is normal because there is no project butter in ICS.
Download(flashable zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?apf1sv9l73nnrvz
Screenshots: (Thanks to dara007_168)
Colors are changing with theme.
And there is no need to Super User mod, services.jar edit or build.prop edit - erorcun difference hehe =D