[PORT] Xperia Z1 Phonebook for ICS

Search This thread

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012

Hello guys, this is my next port.

I couldn't reply to PMs for a long time, I'm sorry about that but I shouldn't focus to anything else except exams, so I shouldn't read PMs - and I don't read PMs still.

I made this port long time ago and I'm releasing it now, and probably this is last ICS port of mine since I'm not using ICS anymore =)

Things that you must do before installing:
- You must be using my Z1 framework
- You should backup contacts
- And delete all EventStream*.apk files

Things that you must know before using:
- Person shortcut and direct dial shortcuts aren't working.
- Voice message isn't working because it needs SemcPhone.apk edit but by this way we have a new feature - if you tick "voice message" option for any contact and if that person calls you, phonebook will send busy tone to it =D
- Dialer will lag if you filled call log, this is normal because there is no project butter in ICS.

Download(flashable zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?apf1sv9l73nnrvz

Screenshots: (Thanks to dara007_168)

Colors are changing with theme.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And there is no need to Super User mod, services.jar edit or build.prop edit - erorcun difference hehe =D

There could be some problem in flashable zip like error 3 - please let me know after trying it. There is no problem in zip.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

sixth.pr1m3

Apr 30, 2013
Raccoon City
www.google.com
@erorcun

You said:
Placing contacts to homescreen and clicking them will cause FC. (this is only thing which gives FC)

it's working for me. no FC
Direct dial isn't working, when I add contact direct dial and click on it, it says app isn't installed

And can you please port the z1 SemcPhone.apk too? One more port for ICS please :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

erorcun

Oct 14, 2012
@dara007_168

I added them to OP, thanks =)

@heatseeker_x04

I was using my i1 launcher, it seems it's only happening on i1 launcher. I fixed OP.

I can't do anything about semcphone or direct dial (btw, did you mean speed dial?), I don't support ICS anymore, also I must study, sorry :/

sixth.pr1m3

Apr 30, 2013
Raccoon City
www.google.com
@dara007_168

@heatseeker_x04

I was using my i1 launcher, it seems it's only happening on i1 launcher. I fixed OP.

I can't do anything about semcphone or direct dial (btw, did you mean speed dial?), I don't support ICS anymore, also I must study, sorry :/

Direct dial (shows up when adding shortcut to homescreen) Btw, I don't use it, just informing you. Find link candidates option and click on link icon gives FC, this one also I don't use. ;)

Thanks for the all the ICS ports.

Reactions: erorcun

bibhu059

Aug 15, 2012
Bhubaneswar
@bibhu059

Did you do things that I wrote to OP?
And what happened, disappeared from app drawer?

Yup I did exactly what you had mentioned..but after flashing the zip nothing is happening means my phonebook is not changing..the old one is always staying rather the new honami one.I think it will work on .100 ics firmwire

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

dara007_168

May 28, 2013
Phnom Penh
Yup I did exactly what you had mentioned..but after flashing the zip nothing is happening means my phonebook is not changing..the old one is always staying rather the new honami one.I think it will work on .100 ics firmwire

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

Work for me bro Xperia u stock ics b.1.100

Correct me if I'm wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello guys, this is my next port.

I couldn't reply to PMs for a long time, I'm sorry about that but I shouldn't focus to anything else except exams, so I shouldn't read PMs - and I don't read PMs still.

I made this port long time ago and I'm releasing it now, and probably this is last ICS port of mine since I'm not using ICS anymore =)

Things that you must do before installing:
    - You must be using my Z1 framework
    - You should backup contacts
    - And delete all EventStream*.apk files

Things that you must know before using:
    - Person shortcut and direct dial shortcuts aren't working.
    - Voice message isn't working because it needs SemcPhone.apk edit but by this way we have a new feature - if you tick "voice message" option for any contact and if that person calls you, phonebook will send busy tone to it =D
    - Dialer will lag if you filled call log, this is normal because there is no project butter in ICS.

Download(flashable zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?apf1sv9l73nnrvz

Screenshots: (Thanks to dara007_168)

Colors are changing with theme.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And there is no need to Super User mod, services.jar edit or build.prop edit - erorcun difference hehe =D

There could be some problem in flashable zip like error 3 - please let me know after trying it. There is no problem in zip.

Enjoy!
    Here some screenshot bro

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
    @erorcun

^ true, the best
    Again a great work after a while.

Flashable zips are working. Sad to know, no more ICS ports

Thanks
    @dara007_168

@heatseeker_x04

Direct dial (shows up when adding shortcut to homescreen) Btw, I don't use it, just informing you. Find link candidates option and click on link icon gives FC, this one also I don't use. ;)

Thanks for the all the ICS ports.