Flashable zip. remember +1 huhu
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwp2-eAlYaIdRFBvTU0xeW1mUzg/view?usp=sharing

FOR KITKAT:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61055442&postcount=27

Last edited:

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
@anakdayak He forgot to add the .odex file
Try this one no need for superuser mode ;)
Move the files to system/apps with the correct permissions FOR ALL FILES AND FOLDERS and reboot
Tested on my Xperia Z2 rooted and then unrooted :p
Credits goes to @Ben Ling for system dumb files, to @lee480 for his port and Me :D ;)

Mine is deodex-ed. If you retain the odex, you're not modifying the file and hence there's no need for superuser mod as the SEMC signature is retained. It's the same thing.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

a.hamameh96

Aug 3, 2014
Sinsheim
Mine is deodex-ed. If you retain the odex, you're modifying the file and hence there's no need for superuser mod. It's the same thing.

That's what we need to install it on rooted devices without superuser mode ;)
I tried the one from system dump files but it doesn't work and when I added the .odex file to your port it works.
Would you like to add it to the first post it will help the others here :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: -XperiaMan-

shehabskull

Recognized Themer
hi @lee480 thanks for your porting working fine on my rooted z2 but can I ask you a question :confused: what what the error ? and how do you fix it ? my logcat said that their was an error in getting permission for the app he needed to have these permission :
Code:
<uses-permission android:name="com.sonymobile.permission.READ_LOCKSCREEN_WALLPAPER"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.sonymobile.permission.WRITE_LOCKSCREEN_WALLPAPER"/>
-- AS MY LOGCAT SAY --
I put them put still got fc message so Curiosity i want to know what was the correct error and how do u fix it :) thanks

anakdayak

Jan 8, 2013
That's what we need to install it on rooted devices without superuser mode ;)
I tried the one from system dump files but it doesn't work and when I added the .odex file to your port it works.
Would you like to add it to the first post it will help the others here :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi mate tnx so much working great on my z1 stock odex pushing to system apps with correct permission.

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
hi @lee480 thanks for your porting working fine on my rooted z2 but can I ask you a question :confused: what what the error ? and how do you fix it ? my logcat said that their was an error in getting permission for the app he needed to have these permission :
Code:
<uses-permission android:name="com.sonymobile.permission.READ_LOCKSCREEN_WALLPAPER"/>
<uses-permission android:name="com.sonymobile.permission.WRITE_LOCKSCREEN_WALLPAPER"/>
-- AS MY LOGCAT SAY --
I put them put still got fc message so Curiosity i want to know what was the correct error and how do u fix it :) thanks

Probably the new Xperia Z3+ lockscreen has some permission to change some lockscreen settings that our present software doesn't support.

Reactions: shehabskull

Top Liked Posts