Porting atv 9 for t95max and other allwinner h6 / aurora store - no playstore

Search This thread

cacodemon79

Jun 21, 2013
Well, its time of Android TV 9 for all AllWinner H6!!!

Install on your T95MAX or any box Allwinner H6 the rom of Pendoo X6 Pro

LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/11_TqTWv2hjlHEiceNHtG87TTEod3nOTr/view

then flash it with PhoenixUSBPro PC Tool and connect the tv box to ethernet or wifi at first boot

Thank you for the link but it is not what I was looking for.

I need the firmware IMG file (the first link at the first page).

cacodemon79

Jun 21, 2013
NOTE 2 - The procedure flash the files of keylayout of T95MAX, then will work only the stock remote infrared of the T95MAX. If you have another device, use another remote controller with a dongle USB or, if you want use the stock remote, copy and substitute - with a root file browser- the folder keylayout located in /usr with that of your stock rom.

after installing the remote doesn't work anymore

Did you try with T95 max remote infrared?

In the first page it is reported that it works.

cacodemon79

Jun 21, 2013
I found the missing firmware file.

If someone is still interested in here is the link:

I installed it and everything works well (remote infrared included) with 2 exceptions:
- the preinstalled Aurora store does not work: i uninstalled it with Titanium Backup and installed the last version of Aurora store and now it works correctly
- DAZN app does not work ... the app starts, I insert username & password but no video is loaded (the screen remains black even if the app is still running ... in fact if I go back with remote, a DAZN popup ask me if I want really exit).

Anyone could help me with DAZN? Any suggestions?

awaisiqbal

Jul 3, 2020
Lahore
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

then flash it with PhoenixUSBPro PC Tool and connect the tv box to ethernet or wifi at first boot

In Display settings set the correct resolution for your TV, now must delete some files and folders with the help of titanium backup and of a root browser. This step is very important because the space on system is limited and, if you don t delete all unnecessary files, you will receive an error of no space left on device when will push in the system the files of ATV9.

With titanium backup delete the app called Google 9.94.5.21 arm

Delete also one to one all preinstalled apps from settings apps except Airplay and disable app called simply Google

Now with a root browser/explorer in data/app delete the folder called com.android.vendingXXX if exists

In system, delete with a root explorer the entire folder called fastpreinstall and all files in preinstall folder except DairScreen

delete in system/priv-app the folders called GmsCoreSetupPrebuilt and PhoneSky

delete in system/app the folders called lcx6pro and YoutubeTV2

Now, without reboot the box, open from a pc - located in the same network of the tv box - the file in this folder called cmd-here and give these commands one to one

adb connect IP ADDRESS OF YOUR TV BOX

adb root

again...adb connect IP ADDRESS OF YOUR TV BOX

adb remount

adb push app /system/

adb push etc /system/

adb push framework /system/

adb push priv-app /system/

adb push usr /system/

adb reboot

Enjoy Android 9 ATV!!!

NOTE 1 - I tried in every mode to include playstore of all the versions for android TV but always says that the device is incompatible or crash. For this reason i have insert stock google service that obviously not working in ATV but you can use Aurora Store or other markets for download all the apps that you want spoofing another device, work also apps in ATV format not only the normals.

NOTE 2 - The procedure flash the files of keylayout of T95MAX, then will work only the stock remote infrared of the T95MAX. If you have another device, use another remote controller with a dongle USB or, if you want use the stock remote, copy and substitute - with a root file browser- the folder keylayout located in /usr with that of your stock rom.

NOTE 3 - At every boot will request a prompt where you must decide what launcher use..ignore it clicking on anything of they and will start ATV 9!

NOTE 4 - If at first boot of ATV9 you receive errors of crash of system apps unnecessary as Keychain, please ignore it, you can disable it but the errors should disappear alone in few minutes and not return.

Thats all!

UPDATE - IF YOU WANT ENABLE CHROMECAST INSTALL THIS APK OF CASTRECEIVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RjX4mXVOVPmReMlGPHRadMopghh50_g5/view?usp=sharing

FILES ATV9 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1uBtPgHkk_jhvjSHuLzUKGYfjkNmPyE/view?usp=sharing

SCREENSHOT
VIDEO
Looks good to me. Is there any consolidated version of ATV9 after passing through this process. I hope it would be great and there could be a way to install gaps separately

distrata

Sep 18, 2008

I installed it and everything works well (remote infrared included) with 2 exceptions:
- the preinstalled Aurora store does not work: i uninstalled it with Titanium Backup and installed the last version of Aurora store and now it works correctly
- DAZN app does not work ... the app starts, I insert username & password but no video is loaded (the screen remains black even if the app is still running ... in fact if I go back with remote, a DAZN popup ask me if I want really exit).

Thank you for the file. I also installed it on my Tanix TX6 (4/32) but as mentioned above the Aurora needs updates after that it works as expected, home button does not work even in a usb remote and finally i get the same black screen with vodafone tv app (for ATV) The error code is ATV1871. Does anyone faced the same issue?

distrata

Sep 18, 2008

About DAZN have you tried this port:

I tried recently and saw that DAZN is preinstalled on this. Do not know if it works since I do not have a subscription but worth a try.

Antonel21

Dec 31, 2021

Can you please find the atv9 file ?

Af-k

Jan 8, 2022
Hello fosseperme!
Thank You for this titanic work!
Cool!!!
Everything is working good!

But there is a problem...
The "Home" button does not work on the Remote control.
On any Remote control:
- stock Remote control;
- bluetooth or radio Remote control (for example Rii mini i25a).

I tried to use different software for these purposes, which reassigns keys, for example the "Button Mapper", but other problems appear:
- the icons of the left row applications (recommendation channels) do not scale;
- when I launch applications (from the "Favorites") - appears "Menu" (as if I press a long "Ok").

Can fix it?

Thanks!

PS. Box - Tanix Tx6, 4/32.
PPS. Sorry for my English - it's not my native language.
Hey can you send me the ATV9 file? Those link aren't working anymore.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

In Display settings set the correct resolution for your TV, now must delete some files and folders with the help of titanium backup and of a root browser. This step is very important because the space on system is limited and, if you don t delete all unnecessary files, you will receive an error of no space left on device when will push in the system the files of ATV9.

With titanium backup delete the app called Google 9.94.5.21 arm

Delete also one to one all preinstalled apps from settings apps except Airplay and disable app called simply Google

Now with a root browser/explorer in data/app delete the folder called com.android.vendingXXX if exists

In system, delete with a root explorer the entire folder called fastpreinstall and all files in preinstall folder except DairScreen

delete in system/priv-app the folders called GmsCoreSetupPrebuilt and PhoneSky

delete in system/app the folders called lcx6pro and YoutubeTV2

Now, without reboot the box, open from a pc - located in the same network of the tv box - the file in this folder called cmd-here and give these commands one to one

adb connect IP ADDRESS OF YOUR TV BOX

adb root

again...adb connect IP ADDRESS OF YOUR TV BOX

adb remount

adb push app /system/

adb push etc /system/

adb push framework /system/

adb push priv-app /system/

adb push usr /system/

adb reboot

Enjoy Android 9 ATV!!!

NOTE 1 - I tried in every mode to include playstore of all the versions for android TV but always says that the device is incompatible or crash. For this reason i have insert stock google service that obviously not working in ATV but you can use Aurora Store or other markets for download all the apps that you want spoofing another device, work also apps in ATV format not only the normals.

NOTE 3 - At every boot will request a prompt where you must decide what launcher use..ignore it clicking on anything of they and will start ATV 9!

NOTE 4 - If at first boot of ATV9 you receive errors of crash of system apps unnecessary as Keychain, please ignore it, you can disable it but the errors should disappear alone in few minutes and not return.

Thats all!

UPDATE - IF YOU WANT ENABLE CHROMECAST INSTALL THIS APK OF CASTRECEIVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RjX4mXVOVPmReMlGPHRadMopghh50_g5/view?usp=sharing

FILES ATV9 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w1uBtPgHkk_jhvjSHuLzUKGYfjkNmPyE/view?usp=sharing

SCREENSHOT https://imgur.com/a/VrCx2Gp

VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEMATh0fYkU
    I had the same question. Did you try? Does it work?

No, the only version of the playstore that works is the leanback 6.0.2 with a flash of the latest tvgapps / others playservices and playstore crashes or appeare a message that playstore is not compatible with device/....but adding this leanback working playstore create a big problem. All apps not only of this playstore... but also of alternative markets - such as aurora store and aptoide tv - are viewed in mobile version. The TV apps functionality is totally broken in this mode and TV designed apps not will work anymore. I cannot re add the playstore for this reason.

Regarding Netflix and HBO....HBO should works without problem the TV version as many others apps that i have tested...Netflix works fine but the black mobile version. this is a problem of all the TV boxes that have a widevine L3 certification and lack of level 1 DRM that Netflix ATV version requires.

Regarding the compatibility of my procedure with other Soc as Allwinner H616 not have tested but not should work because the ATV9 files used are for Android 9 designed. Should instead works with other Soc with Android 9 stock rom.
    i have tanix tx6 box with stock android 9 rom.
    Do i still have to flash pendo x6 pro rom?
    İf i only install atv9 files, will it work?
    I have Tanix TX6 and it's driving me nuts with bugs and low performance. If I don't find any replacement firmware, it's going straight into trash bin.
    Well this same guy has posted an atv 7 thread the links work perfectly just go on his profile and you can find it
    I'll try it in next few days and see how it goes..