Porting LineageOS to an Unsupported Device (with no similar devices)

Search This thread
Jan 10, 2022
Google Pixel 3 XL
battery on the gsi is horrifyingly horrible, am watching the percentage go down, will just use the lineageos 15.1 rom for it
Well I wish you the best of luck. I will continue to search for a better Lineage version for you. I'm also willing to attempt to build a version for you, i would just need the exact model number of your device. This would give me the potential chance of improving my knowledge of creating custom roms.

w_tapper

Well I wish you the best of luck. I will continue to search for a better Lineage version for you. I'm also willing to attempt to build a version for you, i would just need the exact model number of your device. This would give me the potential chance of improving my knowledge of creating custom roms.
XT1902-3, dont think there are carrier-specific versions of this phone

Jan 10, 2022
Google Pixel 3 XL
XT1902-3, dont think there are carrier-specific versions of this phone
Ok. I will do some research on this phone over the next few days and see if I can find what I will need to create a higher version of lineage for this device (if possible). So if I'm successful, I will pm you a guide (along with a link to the necessary files) so you can attempt to build it yourself.

Reactions: w_tapper

w_tapper

Ok. I will do some research on this phone over the next few days and see if I can find what I will need to create a higher version of lineage for this device (if possible). So if I'm successful, I will pm you a guide (along with a link to the necessary files) so you can attempt to build it yourself.
the thing is I don't have a Linux PC right now but I can install Linux on my gaming pc

Top Liked Posts