Porting ReVolt JB to the I9100G

Search This thread

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Hey guys,
I am the Dev of ReVolt JB for the Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) and I wanted to Port my ROM to the I9100G so More users would be able to Use my ROM.
My Only Problem is that I need Some Beta Testers for It as I Don't Have An I9100G to try on the ROM.
So if anyone is interested, maybe I (& the Beta Testers) would be able to port the ROM to the Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100G),

Please Let me know what you guys think about that and you can get in contact with me anytime :)
P.s. I also would like the beta testers to be able to provide Logcats

Edit: ReVolt JB is AVAILABLE @ the Galaxy S2 I9100G Android Development Thread

Last edited:

Michael Anish

Apr 5, 2012
Chennai
Hey guys,
I am the Dev of ReVolt JB for the Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) and I wanted to Port my ROM to the I9100G so More users would be able to Use my ROM.
My Only Problem is that I need Some Beta Testers for It as I Don't Have An I9100G to try on the ROM.
So if anyone is interested, maybe I (& the Beta Testers) would be able to port the ROM to the Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100G),

Please Let me know what you guys think about that and you can get in contact with me anytime :)

That's cool you considered I9100G :highfive: I just can't wait to try your ROM ;) I have not tested any ROM. I'll probably learn and help you guys out soon after I learn to logcat etc ... Until then, my best wishes to you :D

ICS_XD

Jan 4, 2012
Hidden Leaf Village
Hey guys,

Mate use our cm10 base its working i ported it 5-6 days Ago :) but seriously lot roms causes pain in somewhere :p

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

vincenz

Sep 30, 2007
Hope someone can give him a hand on the testing. I do wish to help but I'm heavy user of phone, can't risk any down time as I'm a tech support. Non stop incoming.

ROM might be a lot out there, but not all are good, stable and battery friendly. Little glitches here and there for some ROM, so more ROM to choose from,we might possible get a near perfect overall ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Beta testers !!!!!

For All the people who have volunteered to be Beta Testers, You have been sent an invitation for a group on XDA, Accept and Start Discussing everything there So we could release the Build soon !!! :)
This is for iXanza, codybank_789, Infinite96, incarnation95 and jimmz58
Please Respond as Fast as you could !!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Edit: ReVolt JB is AVAILABLE @ the Galaxy S2 I9100G Android Development Thread
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1726238

is a link for a thread telling you how to logcat, In or out ???

Ok wil provide logcat as requested

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone