• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Porting roms for making it compatible with device

Search This thread

acp Siam

Jan 4, 2018
Comilla
I had a ques?? is it possible?? i mean the following thing?
what changes should i make in a rom to make it compatible with my device ???? i'm using sm-t285.. i found a PIE rom where there was written that it is a universal rom... i think it was treble rom as there was written system A-only and other one was system AB-only..

I downloaded that rom but can't flash it in my device.. It was a ZIP file and when i extracted that i found an IMG file.. what changes should i make there?? i mean in the rom? to make it compatible with my device so that i can flash it....

Thank you sir ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-12-12-52-30-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-12-12-52-30-1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 306

Pono_Mystical

May 28, 2020
I had a ques?? is it possible?? i mean the following thing?
what changes should i make in a rom to make it compatible with my device ???? i'm using sm-t285.. i found a PIE rom where there was written that it is a universal rom... i think it was treble rom as there was written system A-only and other one was system AB-only..

I downloaded that rom but can't flash it in my device.. It was a ZIP file and when i extracted that i found an IMG file.. what changes should i make there?? i mean in the rom? to make it compatible with my device so that i can flash it....

Thank you sir
Maybe you should extract the img file and flash it
also can you give me the link download? plss???