Portrait Stand and keyboard

Search This thread
So I gave up and made my own. Ringke Fusion case and a Tablet Holder.
I then thought why not have it all, so I cut the bottom of the case so I could also connect the keyboard for when I want to use that.... It did make the case a little looser but it works and protects better than the official keyboard case. But at least I can type and stand it however I want now :).

I then thought why not have it all, so I cut the bottom of the case so I could also connect the keyboard for when I want to use that.... It did make the case a little looser but it works and protects better than the official keyboard case. But at least I can type and stand it however I want now :).
FYI, the tablet holder isn't the highest quality item. The first one started to turn too easily, the second one would only spin clockwise. I'm going to buy a 3rd and hopefully 3x is the charm.... I might have to engineer my own. But I do like how when it worked it would click and stay in one position to hold it portrait or landscape as well has able to hold one handed while I walk. Maybe someday someone will make a case with a rotating handle.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.