Possible Case types?

Search This thread

Zer0.exe

May 31, 2015
Las Vegas
We all know sliders are limited by their form factor for case makers, so we probably won't see a traditional silicone/ rubber shell (and definitely not a wallet case), but what types of cases do you think we'll get? Since the screen slides up from the base, any case would only be able to cover the base, making a screen protector a must buy. The thin bezels/ curvature of the screen make it hard to imagine a case that can wrap cleanly around it.

Bellmont

Oct 12, 2010
My last slider was the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G, and it definitely was Epic lol. It will likely have to be a two piece cover that snaps on.

Reactions: ThrIsNoSpork

Zer0.exe

May 31, 2015
Las Vegas
I understand it needs to be a two piece hard shell case, but with the Priv's unique form factor (curved sides and almost no bezel), it's hard to imagine a case being able to snap on the the edges at all. I guess it's one of those things where I'll just have to see it to believe it ;)

peterv69

Dec 9, 2015
I prefer to use carry leather holster pouch case. I need a case lasts as long as the phone. I googled and found PDair might be a good choice. Have any one use PDair holster pouch? or any other suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My last slider was the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G, and it definitely was Epic lol. It will likely have to be a two piece cover that snaps on.