Possible Solution for OnePlus 8T CyberPunk OTA Problems

Search This thread

avdieev

Feb 3, 2018
Odessa
Hello everyone, I have an idea for the OnePlus 8T CyberPunk Edition. As far as I know, MSM Download Tools only flashes 1 of 2 slots (a or b - I don’t know for sure). Everyone knows that there is Fastboot firmware for Oneplus 8T (not CyberPunk). Has anyone tried to flash both slots? Perhaps this will fix the problem of OTA updates. Please write me a message if you can do this.

Prinçe çharming ap

Dec 30, 2018
India
OnePlus 7
Hello everyone, I have an idea for the OnePlus 8T CyberPunk Edition. As far as I know, MSM Download Tools only flashes 1 of 2 slots (a or b - I don’t know for sure). Everyone knows that there is Fastboot firmware for Oneplus 8T (not CyberPunk). Has anyone tried to flash both slots? Perhaps this will fix the problem of OTA updates. Please write me a message if you can do this.
Well i don't have OnePlus 8T but i do know that you can flash both a & b slots using your respective MSM TOOL,you just have to click verify first and then wait for a minute then click enum and start flashing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.
    LBrands Aces