• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Possible to flash any ROM to bricked and locked Mi11 Lite through fastboot ??

Search This thread

Pumukkl

Dec 8, 2021
Hi everybody,

I recently tried to downgrade from 12.5.5.0 to 12.0.2.0 recovery version.
It was not a good idea since phone does not start any more and has a black screen no matter what I do.
But it can access fastboot mode...

My question:
Its locked unfortunately and I cannot access it anymore since it does not boot.
Is it possible to flash ANY Rom to it?
I tried it with several ROMs but Miflash tool always blocks the procedure since phone is locked...

Is there a ROM for the Mi 11 Lite 4G that is accepted by the MiFlash tool in locked state?

Last edited:

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Hi everybody,

I recently tried to downgrade from 12.5.5.0 to 12.0.2.0 recovery version.
It was not a good idea since phone does not start any more and has a black screen no matter what I do.
But it can access fastboot mode...

My question:
Its locked unfortunately and I cannot access it anymore since it does not boot.
Is it possible to flash ANY Rom to it?
I tried it with several ROMs but Miflash tool always blocks the procedure since phone is locked...

Is there a ROM for the Mi 11 Lite 4G that is accepted by the MiFlash tool in locked state?
The problem is not the ROM version to be accepted but your device itself, due to the locked status it refuses to accept any partition to be flashed.
This same principle doesn't matter in EDL mode, but XM11 (and most of, if not all, Xiaomi devices) require of an authorized account for Mi Flash tool.
If you at least did bind your Mi account and started the process to unlock bootloader, then you still can do this.