• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Possible to make a custom rom?

Search This thread

ABOBA34

Aug 1, 2021
No worries I think your in the global ROM are you having any problems with the phone or does everything seem ok?
Notifications (Discord, WhatsApp, etc.) and alarm don`t work while apps are not opened in background. It`s not very comfortable. I tried to disable battery saver for each app, but it`s still no results. I saw that you wrote about same issues too a month ago.

Reactions: brockyneo

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Notifications (Discord, WhatsApp, etc.) and alarm don`t work while apps are not opened in background. It`s not very comfortable. I tried to disable battery saver for each app, but it`s still no results. I saw that you wrote about same issues too a month ago.
Yep I has the same problems aswell but the new update fixed them at least fore but others have problems aswell even with the new update but mine is working well

ABOBA34

Aug 1, 2021
No problem I'm sure you will get the update soon i was watching the fourms aswell and some people for the update before me I think I got it around a week after them so it will come lol
One more question - you just didn`t close your apps to receive notifications before you got that update or maybe you found another solution?

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
One more question - you just didn`t close your apps to receive notifications before you got that update or maybe you found another solution?
To be honest before the update I tried most things but not closing the apps helped but was still hit and miss

Since the update it's a lot better I sometimes don't get notifications from games but to me that's not a problem

But my facebook messenger, yahoo,Gmail, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube all seems to be working ok (notifications)

Reactions: ABOBA34

lilo_ind

Jul 28, 2018
I dont feel the same as yours, every notif is works well. Im on China Roms 12.5.648.

Step is open Security -->Auto Start-->Assosiated Autostart

Now put wa, email, discord etc.

Top Liked Posts