• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Possible way to unbrick a hard brick device with lock bootloader . (Not working)

Search This thread

silviox

Jun 17, 2009
Milan
Yes, I confirm. In the package that they make you download a virus there was, but once that was removed, the rest went smoothly, contacted via whatsapp for assistance and in 15 minutes we solved. I also have photos as testimony if you need them!

bgaonkar96

Aug 1, 2015
my realme 5 pro is hardbricked . can you help me to restore my device.

I found a software that could help to unbrick a device with a Qualcomm cpu but unfortunately I do not have this device and this limit the progress. Today shilpakar7 tried to test things for me but I need more people .If someone that have a hard brick device with locked bootloader want to help me, Please send me a message.I need someone that have time.

my realme 5 pro is hardbricked . can you help me to restore my device. recovery and bootloader not working .

lucas4544

Oct 9, 2015
[QUOTE = "topfire, postagem: 84162303, membro: 2598761"]
Ola como voce conseguiu ISSO

ELE conseguiu com gsm o cara e fera demais puta merda chama ELE fazer whatsapp Que ELE determinação para voce Cara muito bom

topfire

May 23, 2010
fix it like this
:cowboy::cowboy:

akitosuuya

Oct 28, 2018
Those who are going to get unbrick their phones from gsmmafia or any other person please try going to service center they wont charge or they will charge very less amount for that I just got my device unbricked from service center twice for free just by saying it is not booting after the recent update. So guys please try visiting your nearest service center before paying to some random guy on internet thanks

Reactions: Sir Backe

jayrawatrj

Aug 1, 2019
18:18:18: INFO: Looking for file 'oppo'
18:18:18: DEBUG: 1. Calling stat('C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\RMX1931EX_11_C_31\oppo')
18:18:18: DEBUG: 2. Calling stat(oppo)

(_)
__ ____ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ __ _
\ \ /\ / / _` | '__| '_ \| | '_ \ / _` |
\ V V / (_| | | | | | | | | | | (_| |
\_/\_/ \__,_|_| |_| |_|_|_| |_|\__, |
__/ |
|___/

18:18:18: WARNING: find_file:8463 Couldn't find the file 'oppo', returning NULL

_____
| ___|
| |__ _ __ _ __ ___ _ __
| __| '__| '__/ _ \| '__|
| |__| | | | | (_) | |
\____/_| |_| \___/|_|

18:18:18: {ERROR: handleProgram:9270 'oppo' not found. You could possibly try --notfiles=oppo,OtherFileToSkip.bin (note, exiting since you specified --noprompt)

I am getting this error. anyone have any idea to solve this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer :
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. This guide have not tested by anyone yet and because of that have a high chance to damage your device .Please think twice before deciding to do this guide !!!

Hello all, I was successful to extract the ofp firmware for the CN and GLOBAL version. The firmware is kind of QFIL based firmware and include patch0.xml , rawprogram0.xml , prog_firehose_ddr.elf that can be loaded on the Qualcomm QFIL tool for flashing a stock rom on EDL mode .
    I do not have this phone yet so this is not tested by me but it should work .
    This should work on bricked devices with locked bootloader .

This is not a full guide as I haven't tested it yet, but I will share you of my idea. I suggest to not try this if your not in hard brick and the bootloder is not locked .

Warning- This process will wipe your internal storage .
    1. Extract the firmware and the 1-Qualcomm USB Driver + QFIL.7z.
    2. You should install the Qualcomm USB Driver
    3. Install QPST.2.7.480 , move the firmware to C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin .
    4. Run as administration the QFIL software ,it found on C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin .
    5. Click on the Configuration tab and then on the FireHose configuration .
    6. Click on the Device Type and choose ufs .
    7. Tick the "Reset after Download" and press OK.
    8. Tick the flat boot circle option .
    9. Click Browse on the Programmer Path and choose prog_firehose_ddr.elf in the firmware file .
    10. Click Load XML and choose "rawprogram0.xml" and then choose "patch0.xml" .
    Open windows device manger, boot you phone to EDL by connecting a cable to you PC and then press and hold power bottom and volume + bottom .You should see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, It is really important to be on QDLoader 9008 .Do not try to proceed to 11 if it does not show as QDLoader 9008 .
    11. you will see the Port on the QFIL software and then choose Download .

Download -
    Qualcomm USB Driver + QFIL - https://mega.nz/file/pU8FRILJ#y54f4lnq6p3T7TCITGyWRw0Kuf4ymgOt4srQ654NqUo
    Extracted RMX1931EX_11_A.09 OFP (Global firmware) - https://mega.nz/file/YQ80wSwB#wflYZ-hI5O96QjTq4oc4pnovn6UoAtry2lHn7ThmbLo
    CHECK MD5 !!! - 58A5C6D75787029B664FD5583F265872
    Extracted RMX1931_11_A.11 OFP (CN firmware) - https://mega.nz/file/lMMlQK4K#bOCrQrg7tkKj2n6VNhS__4bBQw1RdsxTSI5XrzRpMG0
    CHECK MD5 !!! - A0CCED006DF8FC0B06B0669A8325883F
    Please download the firmware according to your realme x2 pro model, This probably wont work and may damage your device if you have a CN model and try flash a EU firmware and the opposite EU model and try flash a CN firmware .

UPDATE-
    After long testing it seem that we can not write to or read from this phone without the realme tool, It must have a special code . I will stop searching for a way because it seems impossible without the Realme tool.
    Thanks to @shilpakar7, @Designguru and @iamkgehlot for testing tools and files for many hours .

English is not my native language, please excuse any errors on my part.
    I found a software that could help to unbrick a device with a Qualcomm cpu but unfortunately I do not have this device and this limit the progress. Today shilpakar7 tried to test things for me but I need more people .If someone that have a hard brick device with locked bootloader want to help me, Please send me a message.I need someone that have time.
    Quite cool what you are doing!! Even though I don't even have my bootloader unlocked, I'll be supporting your efforts, because if you help to discover how to unbrick our devices, then I'll be confident enough to unlock and root mine, like it should ?and this will surely boost rom development because people won't be afraid to install a custom firmware, or at least, people like me ? good stuff! ?
    can you please check my log mentioned above.
    Edit:
    Now the QFIL says download succeed (command prompt flashes for few seconds) but it doesn't flash the firmware , since i am stuck in same problem.(bootloop displaying " your recover/bootloader has been destroyed...").

Here is my log

First just a friendly tip, when people spend time helping at the very least, click the thank you button otherwise what is their motivation? When posting logs, post it as an attachment ( XDA Rules) its clutters threads.

The bootloader destroyed is no big deal, it's resolved by flashing the boot image. The real issue is the key mismatch error. You need to use the fastboot rom only from your device model. Example : Global versus Chinese.

Finally, I do not own that phone so there isn't ,much more I can contribute. However, I am, certain that you will eventually solve it, try another fastboot rom, be patient ( this could take days the first time) and take notes, so when you are finished you can help other people.

I would suggest that you contact others within the realme community that have had bricks. for example I have seen that people have had success with other real me 3s. You may better off joining Telegram and connecting with user's on the Global scale. You can find telegram groups by searching keywords.

Finally, @or965 stated that he successfully restored his phone that is identical to yours...I think. I would definitely speak with him and if he helps you unbrick your phone, I would absolutely buy him a beer.

Good Luck.

this method also not working. The status tab on MiFlash displays same message as mentioned by designguru

I really do not know any other way to use the extracted ofp . Maybe someone will be able to find a way to use it .
    I maybe can find a cracked version of MsmDownloadTool and test it with virtual machine but it too risky as many of them contain viruses .
    I really hope that realme just delay the release of their flash tool as they promise that it will available on q1 or 2020 .
    Update- I currently testing a new software to flash it, I will update with more details.
    Update 2 - I find a new flash tool, I sent it to @Designguru and @shilpakar7 for testing ,if someone want to test it too ,please send me a message or write in the comment .
    ok thank you for your advice, I will definitely take it as a reminder. I have uploaded the log file to pastebin.com and postel the url link. Since you don't personally have the device, I shouldn't have asked for more help. Anyways thank you for your valuable time. Since this is so frustating, I guess i will just send it to service center for repair.
    can you please check my log mentioned above.
    Edit:
    Now the QFIL says download succeed (command prompt flashes for few seconds) but it doesn't flash the firmware , since i am stuck in same problem.(bootloop displaying " your recover/bootloader has been destroyed...").

Here is my log

First just a friendly tip, when people spend time helping at the very least, click the thank you button otherwise what is their motivation? When posting logs, post it as an attachment ( XDA Rules) its clutters threads.

The bootloader destroyed is no big deal, it's resolved by flashing the boot image. The real issue is the key mismatch error. You need to use the fastboot rom only from your device model. Example : Global versus Chinese.

Finally, I do not own that phone so there isn't ,much more I can contribute. However, I am, certain that you will eventually solve it, try another fastboot rom, be patient ( this could take days the first time) and take notes, so when you are finished you can help other people.

I would suggest that you contact others within the realme community that have had bricks. for example I have seen that people have had success with other real me 3s. You may better off joining Telegram and connecting with user's on the Global scale. You can find telegram groups by searching keywords.

Finally, @or965 stated that he successfully restored his phone that is identical to yours...I think. I would definitely speak with him and if he helps you unbrick your phone, I would absolutely buy him a beer.

Good Luck.