General Post of root mods that are working in Android 13

Search This thread

thatotherguy..

Jul 3, 2012
Portland

I use this app here specifically for the auto brightness toggle. I wish Google would just adopt it as a button next to the slider like in some roms or other OEM makers, but this will have to do for stock.

I add it there(2nd on the bottom right) or towards the bottom when expanded for easier clicking.

I can't seem to find how to put the brightness slide like yours, can you help me out with what option it is

Lucas VT

Nov 17, 2015
OnePlus One
Moto 360
Hi, im trying to change the looks of my P7P with substratum and themer, and they seem to not work.

Did you do something special to make them work?

I have magisk and the modules installed and enabled, but for example, themer does not change the notifications or QS tiles.

EDIT: Lsposed was disabled

Last edited:

DjBastard

Here's everything I'm running. Only thing that I did was install the module, enable it, set to Pixel XL, click force stop and that was that.

I don't use the Kingsman module just because our device is a Pixel device, so avoiding any conflictions just in case.
Hi

Aosp mod and xdownloader module

Can you share them and module 2 explain what you use it for?

thx

Grattings

Curiousn00b

Sorry should of said, like using the tile extension to put the brightness slider when you just swipe down and it's there
Ahhh, having it at the bottom. I used AOSP Mods to do that. Tile Extensions just adds extra QS tiles and I use that for adding the adaptive brightness tile.
Hi

Aosp mod and xdownloader module

Can you share them and module 2 explain what you use it for?

thx

Grattings
AOSP Mods adds a bunch of extra customization over your device. I can't go in-depth for it, but I'll share a few screenshots.

The XDowngrader LSPosed module is for downgrading apps. Normally once you update an app, you can't install an older version unless you uninstall the new one first. This module let's you install an older one to replace the updated one without having to uninstall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-095231_AOSP Mods.png
    Screenshot_20221203-095231_AOSP Mods.png
    106 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_20221203-095252_AOSP Mods.png
    Screenshot_20221203-095252_AOSP Mods.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot_20221203-095304_AOSP Mods.png
    Screenshot_20221203-095304_AOSP Mods.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 218

barbosa.212

Jun 4, 2016
i am using a pixel 4a on the last November A13 update. i pass safety net when checking the app, but when I try to add my debit card to gpay it says this phone doesn't meet software standards. I have the magisk universal safety net fix V2.2.1 by kdrag0n module installed but it says android versions 8-12 and no 13. maybe this is why gpay doesn't pass safety net? can someone link me to the latest safety net fix module?

i am using a pixel 4a on the last November A13 update. i pass safety net when checking the app, but when I try to add my debit card to gpay it says this phone doesn't meet software standards. I have the magisk universal safety net fix V2.2.1 by kdrag0n module installed but it says android versions 8-12 and no 13. maybe this is why gpay doesn't pass safety net? can someone link me to the latest safety net fix module?
There's version 2.3.1 here It requires magisk v20.4+

mrbelle93

Jul 17, 2014
Verona
Dear to all,
Is there any mod for change brightness slider position on lineage OS 20? I need to put the brightness slider in QQS page (at the button or at the top) but Lineage OS is not supported for aosp mod and in any case, now with the last version, some feature don't work.

Thank you for your help!

bird333

Jul 19, 2010
EDIT: I was writing this post when Curiousn00b posted 9 minutes before I ended up posting this; so that's why I don't respond/acknowledge some of the things he says in the post before this as well as repeating certain things...didn't mean to, just replied too late...

I just want to thank you @Curiousn00b for informing about this! I actually only just found out about Pixelify a couple of days ago, but was put off at the fact that it only did unlimited storage under lowering quality in storage saver; but this worked out better!

I did what you did and made a huge GB+ video to test, and it worked! (God, it was rather annoying as Google Photos will stop backing up/uploading when device is hot and the P7P runs sooo hot so easily! and uploading GB+ video takes a long time...) Thanks! Great idea! Mine did not go against my allotted 15GB and does show it backed up in original quality; I love seeing it! :love:🤩🥳
View attachment 5748099

I'm unsure....because of your post, I was doubtful it would work for me as well...
but it does work! I did as you -- was at first confused as to why it was considered a "module" when you download it as an .apk -- the only things I added/did different was I didn't just force close the app, but cleared the data completely itself; also, just for kicks and giggles just to see if it'd still work and so I could also get the cool tools like magic eraser and unblur, updated the app to the latest via play store.
I don't know if my set up might be different from yours or not, but just to describe what I have set up that I can think of that might be different is; Zygisk - LSPosed, Systemless hosts module, updated firmware (.031), updated Google Play System update, can't think of anything else that would be relevant to this mod working... If there's anything you would like me to clarify (on my process or set up), let me know...Hope it works out for you!

That's probably the most established way, but the key thing/difference is using that method only allows for unlimited by lowering the quality of the pictures and videos and would only get unlimited backups under "storage saver" option, not original quality. If you would like to check for yourself, I'd be very curious to see if you are able to get it unlimited in original quality, as I feel a bit more comfortable using that module than this one uploaded by SayantanRC/BaltiApps version.

I'm certain Google will find this out soon enough -- just like it did for Vanced and Spotify did for Dogfood. I know there's potential to lose "everything", but I doubt they'd actually remove pictures/videos, but most probably will just shut it down somehow. But you can never know for sure and we might be poking the bear and its vengeance could be mighty when it finds out and/or shuts it down. We should all heed your warning....
*I myself will probably go about as I originally planned when I found out about Google stopping the unlimited storage when buying my Pixel 7 and will still offload my photos/videos to an external hdd, just in case. I still want this feature/mod on principle because I hate how Google (and all other device manufacturer's) don't offer/allow external sd expandable memory options and restrict us to whatever storage memory they deem (plus charge us for the higher storage options) in order to push for paying for bigger storage on the device and/or their cloud storage service which also costs $. So, for me, a lot of it is on principle...

And in attempt to keep this on-topic...the mod that Curiousn00b posted about, Pixelify-Google-Photos from BaltiApps, is as the thread title asks and is a root mod that is working in Android 13 and could be considered being added onto the OP list... ;)😜
Hey. Could you tell me where you got that rainbow battery display?

Top Liked Posts