• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Post pictures from your Galaxy Nexus!

Search This thread

Hawon

Nov 9, 2009
Chicago
Over the weekend at Wrigley Field watching Red Sox vs. Cubs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340031056915.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340031056915.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 281
  • uploadfromtaptalk1340031077499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340031077499.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 262

z06mike

Sep 16, 2010
Oh, yeah... I was with em. Was messing around with a Red Dodge Ram. The speedometer only goes to 100 but you could definetly tell it was more than 100... the dodge couldn't keep up... that or he stopped playing. :D

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Crazy! I've had some of my Vettes up to 185!! :D I took my SRT-8 Charger up to 155 (VIDEO) and it still had quite a bit left (175 is top speed on that beast of a car). The fastest I've ever been was 195 in my buddy's Lamborghini Gallardo, 195!!!:eek::eek::eek: This is a video in another Gallardo he had. We hit somewhere in the 185-190 range. Quality is terrible (taken with an old LG flip phone I used to have) and NSFW (I had an F Bomb or two slip out) but you get the idea.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Think I deserve a thanks for this one lol :D

1338872719-picsay.jpg
    for those who are always criticizing the camera phones, I recommend buying this new phone.

Before buying the GN I had a SGS2. I really don't understand how people tell so many good things about GN camera.
    Unfortunately, when compared to SGS2 and iPhone4 it is total crap.
    This thread helps us to confirm that.

Hi troll. Gtfo.

Sent From My Toro+ via SkyBlue Tapatalk
    Thread cleaned
    It was stated by a moderator not to post screen shots
    Arguing such or doing so would be considered failure to cooperate with a moderator
    Name calling is right out, childish and rude, also considered flaming.
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    It's absolutely kills me when people complain about a camera on phone. If you want a camera for christ sake go buy a camera. If you want immaculate pictures go buy a camera. if you want a real smart phone buy a galaxy nexus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium