Question Post your battery scores here...

Search This thread

bobabis

Nov 9, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Hello i have the phone for some time and i am a little bit worried about the sot i get. I mean i have been reading reviews about 7-8 hours of screen time but so far i have not been able to achieve it.

So far the best score i managed was almost 5 hours of screen.

This was achieved with the following settings

Brightness at 100% (extra brightness turned off)
wifi on
4g off
location on for around 3 hours
bluetooth off
Dark mode on
adaptive motion smoothness
adaptive brightness off

I use 2 sims and i have the exynos cpu.

plus it was put on airplane mode for 7 hours during my sleep.

I wish i had a couple of hours more SOT it would make me love the phone a bit more....

Attachments

• s22+ battery.jpg
    s22+ battery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110

Fredzvw

Aug 29, 2013
Québec
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus

With debloat, I can do 6-7h SOT with no gaming.

I do 5h SOT when gaming 5h.

Reactions: bobabis

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
My opinion 5hrs is pretty good. Everyone uses device different so it will vary. But remember, some not all, but will put device on long playing movies just to brag about screen on time. My motto is if the dang thing needs charged, charge it..lol. And some turn off so many things it makes you wonder why they even got a flagship. I have seen post with 10 or 11 hr screen times. In the real world most dont have time to be on their device for that long . Just enjoy it my friend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My opinion 5hrs is pretty good. Everyone uses device different so it will vary. But remember, some not all, but will put device on long playing movies just to brag about screen on time. My motto is if the dang thing needs charged, charge it..lol. And some turn off so many things it makes you wonder why they even got a flagship. I have seen post with 10 or 11 hr screen times. In the real world most dont have time to be on their device for that long . Just enjoy it my friend

With debloat, I can do 6-7h SOT with no gaming.

I do 5h SOT when gaming 5h.