fc229593373884.png

b89a4a8f27229e.png

Last edited:

zaptoons

Nov 26, 2011
Los Angeles
www.zaptoons.com
l6zd.png

Digging my Note 12.2. Perfect addition to my Galaxy Note 3. Using it for drawing, light notes and media. Size is perfect for me.

The stock Touchwiz/Mag UI was too "meh" for me so I had to switch it to Nova.

thering1975

Aug 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It's nova launcher with hd widgets 3 in total

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2

Attachments

• this_aint_no_mac-wallpaper-2560x1600-1.zip
    173 KB · Views: 821
Last edited:

zaptoons

Nov 26, 2011
Los Angeles
www.zaptoons.com
what are these icons called? i have nova launcher prime installed

They aren't from an icon set. I just use the app Icon Finder Plus by Jellytap (it shows up under a generic name in Playstore) to search and download icons.

Also needed is something like ES File Explorer.

In Nova you can change a folder or app Icon by long pressing and clicking the icon. For me the icons don't show up under gallery but if ES or other file manager is installed you can select through it (navigate to Icon Finder Plus folder) and select from there.

Last edited:

mozillaopera

Aug 25, 2010
Homescreen

My homescreen:
- launcher: Nova, just 3 screens
- icons: Morena
- almost every icon has second function, when I swipe up lighter aka flashlite,i got screenfilter, when gmail icon, yahoo
- on left and right few wigets - calender, keep, wheater

Attachments

• QawQ9dB.jpg
    QawQ9dB.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,236

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Function over form for me.

I'm running Nova Launcher with margins set to 0, 8x10 grid for icons and dock disabled. Icon pack is called Axis. I'm also running Rotation Control to lock home screen to auto rotate in landscape only.

Icons on the right side are shortcuts to 5 different home screens dedicated to certain task categoriess, while icons on the left are frequently used applications in those categories. This layout works well for me for thumb control. I don't like diving into folders so I'd rather just change home screens and find my apps that way. Some icons have gestures assocaited with them. For example the multimedia home screen shortcut will launch YouTube when swiped up, Tech home screen launches Tapatalk when swiped up, Facebook launches Google+ when swiped up etc.

On the upper third of the right side the arrow for Button Savior can be seen.

Wallpaper is Muzei and I currently have it change hourly. Calendar widgets are Event Flow Calendar Widget. Email widget is from Aqua Mail. Weather widget is from 1Weather.

Main home screen:

Home.jpg

Productivity:

Productivity.jpg

Tech:

Tech.jpg

Multimedia home screen looks similar except it has a handful of Mizuu widgets showing my TV show and Movie collection. Only home screen that is really sparce is my Games one which really only has a half dozen game icons and no widgets. I'm not a gamer anymore.
    Some of my screens

My screens with Widgets that I made with Zooper Widget Pro.
    i know its kind of a f*** you to Samsung, but I love my Note and the minimalism of OSX. I would like to say this is how it looks but switches backgrounds often. Nova with Tersus 2.0uploadfromtaptalk1392621549491.jpg
    5agyjumu.jpg

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    uploadfromtaptalk1392830250486.jpg

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely love your Daily News Theme. I added you to my G+ circle. When you are back to sharing your themes please let me know. I need this theme on my Note Pro 12.2 ASAP. Love all of your work.

Never stopped sharing themes just this one but that has changed. If anyone is interested in this widget here is a link to the directions and files.

Here is a link to my Daily News desktop.

Nova launcher settings
    Desktop grid is set to 9 rows X 13 columns check the sub grid box
    Set width and height margins to none
    Disable dock
    Enable widget overlap
    Enable resize all widgets

Directions

First set your wallpaper to the template so you can align the widgets
    Then add widget boxes (make them blank) starting size will be 1x1,then drag them to the correct size over the wallpaper template. Don't add paper pen widget yet.

Then after you have all zooper widgets but paper pen placed change wallpaper to the wood.

Now add the templates to each blank widget. When you select each template they will be all set to 100% except the calendar and it is 77%.

Last zooper widget will be the paper pen widget and template , drag it's size to full screen and then change its order to bottom.

Last widget is the news feed... you need to download Simple RSS widget from the play store (it's free) and add it on top of your other zooper widgets.

Screenshot_2015-03-21-19-20-55.png