Themes / Apps / Mods ★ Post your Google Pixel 6 non/Pro home screens ★

Search This thread

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Title says it all..This thread is going to be used to post and share our home screens! Share awayyy

Google_Pixel_6_Pro_front.png

Last edited:

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nova Launcher Prime, and Wallpaper Changer by XDA's @j4velin (not still around? "Last seen Jul 16, 2020" "Inactive Recognized Developer" :( ) to change wallpapers every time I unlock, and I can double-tap in an empty spot to manually change to the next random wallpaper (of my selected album full of them). Nova Launcher Prime Even restored data via Google in this v7. Most of my wallpapers are fantasy/sci-fi paintings by Jim Burns. I have my camera "app" set to open Google Photos if I swipe down on it, and open the camera folder if I swipe up on it to show all my camera-related apps. Similarly for "Phone", "GPS"/Google Maps, "Messaging", and "Internet". I have Nova set to lock the screen using Accessibility permissions when I swipe down with two fingers. Works great! Swipe left, I still have it go to Google Discover/News.

Screenshot_20211028-104900_2.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a little live wallpaper and wanted to make it googly so here's what I came up with so far. I'm sure I can do a bit better but this is my rough draft so far. Check it out
    Title says it all..This thread is going to be used to post and share our home screens! Share awayyy

This is mine after a quick set up. I need to do quite a bit more as I want to get back into KWGT to have actionable custom widgets so for example, an icon for audible wouldn't open the app but would instead open up the audible widget and so on. That way instead of having my task list in one place. I could have it and many other widgets fade in, in the same place whilst keeping a really clean screen for the rest of the time.

Screenshot_20211031-232656.png