Themes / Apps / Mods ★ Post your Google Pixel 6 non/Pro home screens ★

Search This thread

Azerox

Jan 26, 2010
Groningen
screenshot_20220118-154619-png.5511637

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
I'm still working on my desktop but I want to duplicate my OnePlus Pro look. each eye has two functions. I'd like to use an icon pack for the apps but I'm not sure if I want to bother putting another launcher. on it.
P.S. Anyone know how to get rid of the #^@%ing app bubble. I tried everything!

View attachment 5518095
Fellow Eva fan sweet.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
P.S. Anyone know how to get rid of the #^@%ing app bubble. I tried everything!
App bubbles are notification items. If you know what app it is for, then go into the App Info for it, and check each notification's sub-settings if necessary. Either that or I'm mis-remembering and they're accessibility items and you have to go into accessibility settings. Somewhere, as I'm sure you know, you accidentally enabled an app bubble. I did it too after I first got my P6P. It was easy to do, confusing it for giving something permissions, I believe.

In other news, I hope this is okay here:

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a little live wallpaper and wanted to make it googly so here's what I came up with so far. I'm sure I can do a bit better but this is my rough draft so far. Check it out
    Title says it all..This thread is going to be used to post and share our home screens! Share awayyy

Google_Pixel_6_Pro_front.png
    Google_Pixel_6_Pro_front.png
    This is mine after a quick set up. I need to do quite a bit more as I want to get back into KWGT to have actionable custom widgets so for example, an icon for audible wouldn't open the app but would instead open up the audible widget and so on. That way instead of having my task list in one place. I could have it and many other widgets fade in, in the same place whilst keeping a really clean screen for the rest of the time.

Screenshot_20211031-232656.png