Themes / Apps / Mods ★ Post your Google Pixel 7 Pro Home Screens ★

Search This thread
Nice setup, I installed Niagara and have been playing around with it, pretty cool and definitely different than anything I've used before. Question: Is there any way to remove that white bar at the center bottom? It serves no purpose and annoys me, lol.
Thats the system gesture nav bar. I think you can't remove it without rooting 😅

• Sad
Reactions: mrpickem

neroes

Jul 11, 2013
Braunschweig
www.soundcloud.de
Screenshot_20230109-131209.png

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Screenshot.png

As said previously, a home screen is about functionality to me and ease of access to my most used apps without having to squint to see where on the screen they are or what folder they're in. Being able to see the full wallpaper is of secondary importance.

Reactions: Lughnasadh
@mrpickem I've the pro version of the launcher which has the folder feature. Using that I've created folders on the home screen reducing the number of icons. This sorta helps me not look at the nav bar since the list is long.
Yeah, I have the Pro version too, I'm gonna message the DEV just to see if it's something he can add (removing the Nav bar). I did see the folder option but haven't really used it yet because it's so quick to access your whole app list with one hand(the best thing about the launcher). I did use the hide app function to reduce the viewable apps on my device significantly. ;)

I'm loving Niagara launcher, here with old-school "Saturate" Icons:

xeWsJ2W.jpg

The cool thing is popup folders on the home screen can include widgets and be placed in favorites(on the home screen) or in the app list so you can group similar apps. This shows my home screen with Google apps popup including a weather widget at the top "Today Weather"

qXVSGb8.jpg

Reactions: HipKat

Top Liked Posts