Themes / Apps / Mods ★ Post your Google Pixel 7 Pro Home Screens ★

Search This thread

T.A.R.D.I.S.

May 3, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mine, with Nova prime and a selfmade kwgt.
Have issues with Klwp and the Pix7 Pro.

Screenshot_20221127-193455.png

EtherealRemnant

Sunday's Screen

Selfmade KLWP Set Up

View attachment 5771441
This is... Wow, I want all of this. 🥰 What exactly would I have to do if you don't mind telling and does that Google bar still maintain proper device universal search functionality?

I don't usually care to customize my phone much beyond hiding the battery icon and replacing it with Energy Ring around the camera cutout but that's just awesome!

Reactions: mamibe

mamibe

Jan 6, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
This is... Wow, I want all of this. 🥰 What exactly would I have to do if you don't mind telling and does that Google bar still maintain proper device universal search functionality?

I don't usually care to customize my phone much beyond hiding the battery icon and replacing it with Energy Ring around the camera cutout but that's just awesome!
Please DM me.
Will check it after work ✌🏻

I love that Energy Ring!

Top Liked Posts