• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Post your Home Screen setup

Search This thread

WhiteReign

Apr 15, 2011
nexus2cee_google_pixel_xl_1.jpg

ender4212

Nov 24, 2010
Here's my current setup

UCCW widget with ringulous theme

And pixel icon pack on nova launcher prime

Substratum with mono/art theme if you were wondering as well
Any issues with substratum? I tired it with a theme that was 7.1.1 ready and boot looped. I want to try again but want to be sure on the process. I'm also running ElementalX and weta 1.01

kkeith

Aug 30, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Any issues with substratum? I tired it with a theme that was 7.1.1 ready and boot looped. I want to try again but want to be sure on the process. I'm also running ElementalX and weta 1.01
Zero issues so far, I'm also running weta 1.01 and ElementalX 1.0

To make sure your doing it right, I downloaded swift dark and substratum, opened substratum, selected swift dark, selected 7.1.1 from the drop down and then applied the theme

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

schwem

Oct 15, 2014
Auburn Hills
Hmm, I'll have to do more reading on this I suppose. Nowhere in substratum am I seeing legacy mentioned.
That's strange considering that in order to use oms the rom has to have oms commits merged into the rom. Stock roms do not have oms commits and are supposed to use the legacy way of applying the themes which include building the apk's and forcing a reboot to apply the theme's apk's. The apk's for each app's theme get's pushed into the vendor overlay folder on the devices root where oms apply's the apk's alongside the app's apk's in device/system/app and priv-app.

dermotti

Jul 20, 2010
bbbf3c7f758864096aab9f722a4574f2.jpg

Nova launcher
Kinux icons
Widgetzoid (system info)
Minima live wallpaper (purple and blue change random colors ever 10 mins).
Weather and clock widget

Been running this setup for my. Last few phones lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Has_anDroid

Jul 1, 2016
Smryne Izmir TURKEY

Top Liked Posts