Post your Home Screen setup

Search This thread
Yep exactly what mine looks like, but the option for widget isn't there on mine. Sounds like it's just not up to date even though show's I have no updates available in the Play Store.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

It shows no update. I just tried to uninstall the update and reinstall with no luck. Still stuck on the date. :(

check in setting / apps / Pixel launcher / version 7.1.1-3359438
That's what i have and weather is working. Also check app permissions / make sure location is on.

Reactions: sbrethauer04

J

Oct 25, 2010
Houston
Pixel XL - Black

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161024-221406.jpg
    Screenshot_20161024-221406.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 1,310

InfiniteReality

Jan 16, 2008
Lake Charles
Maybe check for system updates? Weird.

Yep did that as well with no luck. Just odd for sure, maybe it'll eventually update. I hope it does, it'd be really useful when I wake up and see what temp is when I decide to ride the bike or not to work. :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

check in setting / apps / Pixel launcher / version 7.1.1-3359438
That's what i have and weather is working. Also check app permissions / make sure location is on.

Thanks! Just checked it and it is indeed same version number. Location was turned OFF, so I turned it and storage on, refreshed Google Now and still weather and no option in settings for "widget". Maybe it'll eventually turn weather on since I turned location on.

HidYn

Dec 15, 2010
Yep did that as well with no luck. Just odd for sure, maybe it'll eventually update. I hope it does, it'd be really useful when I wake up and see what temp is when I decide to ride the bike or not to work. :)

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Thanks! Just checked it and it is indeed same version number. Location was turned OFF, so I turned it and storage on, refreshed Google Now and still weather and no option in settings for "widget". Maybe it'll eventually turn weather on since I turned location on.

I had to go to the Google Now screen on Pixel Launcher and click Customise then scroll down to Everything Else and make sure "Interested in Weather Updates for your location?" and "Continue to get Weather Updates" are both set to Yes.

After that the weather showed up in the launcher straight away.

InfiniteReality

Jan 16, 2008
Lake Charles
I had to go to the Google Now screen on Pixel Launcher and click Customise then scroll down to Everything Else and make sure "Interested in Weather Updates for your location?" and "Continue to get Weather Updates" are both set to Yes.

After that the weather showed up in the launcher straight away.

THAT DID IT!! Both of mine were set to no for some reason. Thank you!!

Reactions: Gizmoe

Top Liked Posts