Post your Note 8 homescreen!

Search This thread

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2016
Sunnyvale
Wow, you managed to turn your beautiful Note 8 into a S10+ with those ugly cutouts, tragic.
Nope s10 5g it what my phone is lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Jst showing theme jst came out that works with note 8 9 ect....

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Latest, simple and colourful.

Homescreen 1

Nova Launcher
Cobalt Icon Pack ( +wallpaper)
TCW Widget
One Drive Widget

Homescreen 2

Nova Launcher
Cobalt Icon Pack ( +wallpaper)
Power Amp Widget
Animated Photo Widget÷ (Picture for privacy only; usually wife, kids and goldfish)
Looks like a 1970 windows desktop?

kxdaorbit

Oct 11, 2009

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Jst showing theme jst came out that works with note 8 9 ect....

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Looks like a 1970 windows desktop?
Exactly, was aiming for that retro look, seems like I got it spot on.

On this, at least the theme can be changed, but what's your excuse for throwing away a thousand bucks on such a monstrosity. No theme can never hide that travesty.

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2016
Sunnyvale
Exactly, was aiming for that retro look, seems like I got it spot on.

On this, at least the theme can be changed, but what's your excuse for throwing away a thousand bucks on such a monstrosity. No theme can never hide that travesty.
I can change my theme to any custom theme ... u need to upgrade that phone is out of date , come with the new times man... come on , I have a extra note 8, and 9 you van have em do u want em I'll send them to u.... you don't have to get on here being a smart a$$ I'm just sharing themes buddy, I've been on here way too many years to be arguing with you buddy over nothing

kxdaorbit

Oct 11, 2009
I can change my theme to any custom theme ... u need to upgrade that phone is out of date , come with the new times man... come on , I have a extra note 8, and 9 you van have em do u want em I'll send them to u.... you don't have to get on here being a smart a$$ I'm just sharing themes buddy, I've been on here way too many years to be arguing with you buddy over nothing
Yep you're absolutely correct, it was just meant to be light hearted banter about posting S10 screenshots in a Note 8 thread.
For real, what concern of mine is it as to what phone or theme you have.
No offense meant or taken.

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2016
Sunnyvale
Yep you're absolutely correct, it was just meant to be light hearted banter about posting S10 screenshots in a Note 8 thread.
For real, what concern of mine is it as to what phone or theme you have.
No offense meant or taken.
Lol ok that's cool man, I totally understand but ya I don't love the camera cut out on the s10 5g but I did have the note 9 forever subs jst wanted to upgrade to something different ..... now the note 10+ will b out soon that will be much much better with that tiny camera cut out . But no I wasn't trying to b rude I apologize, wad just showing new theme because in the S10 thread there is absolutely nothing LOL

Reactions: kxdaorbit

vsync82pj

Aug 23, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
My Home screen

3fb2bb3
SGS Note 8 running :
  • Android 9
  • Nova Launcher Prime - must faster and better than stock launcher :D
  • Devo Icon Pack
  • Weather Live widget

Last edited: