• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

seanjenks

Aug 12, 2010
Houston/Port Arthur TX
My newest screen for right now just my main home screen and my lock screen the home screen uccw was selfmade the lock screens uccw is io7 and moto x using widget locker.. The home screen was supposed to be more so a version of G+ but I got lazy did this at 5am

Attachments

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
wooooo woooooo I got my start date for my new job today, 09.09.13 IT support technician for NHS. can't wait. I did 8 months temp before being out of work for the last month for another NHS trust but this is permanent position and MO MONEY lol. I've gone from being a 9+ year experienced welder into an IT technician for the NHS lol and I did this with really rubbish qualifications from leaving school. just goes to show you CAN if you WANT it enough. :) :)

p.s oh yeah here's a screen.

NeXuS⁴

plegdroid

Recognized Contributor
Sep 15, 2011
manchester
wooooo woooooo I got my start date for my new job today, 09.09.13 IT support technician for NHS. can't wait. I did 8 months temp before being out of work for the last month for another NHS trust but this is permanent position and MO MONEY lol. I've gone from being a 9+ year experienced welder into an IT technician for the NHS lol and I did this with really rubbish qualifications from leaving school. just goes to show you CAN if you WANT it enough. :) :)

p.s oh yeah here's a screen.

NeXuS⁴
Chris, Really made up for you Matey :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone