• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
Search This thread

hostel666

May 5, 2013
dordrecht
view

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Flame.

A slick wall from Tom, minimal Custom OMC widget by myself, and one of KR's best icon sets, 7null. Hope you guys like this screen - in my opinion, this is one of my best. :)

2tIJeWT.png

Details and wall in my thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/weather-icons-k-t3051331/page4#post61849179

Very slick can't go wrong with King Rollo icons that is for sure. Love your widget too the wall though is actually one I created but after it makes the rounds of the web the actual creator of the wall gets lost. It is nice to see it get used still I prefer the simpler version of the wall I made but that is personal choice. I am a big fan of the darker grayscale setups so your screen is sick bud nice job!

Here is the link to the walls I was making at the same time that the one in your screen is using https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7Wl9jBjwNc7bHZ5NzBIQzNqOWM&usp=sharing

use as will.....

Drew

Last edited:
N

NOOK!E

Very slick can't go wrong with King Rollo icons that is for sure. Love your widget too the wall though is actually one I created but after it makes the rounds of the web the actual creator of the wall gets lost. It is nice to see it get used still I prefer the simpler version of the wall I made but that is personal choice. I am a big fan of the darker grayscale setups so your screen is sick bud nice job!

Here is the link to the walls I was making at the same time that the one in your screen is using https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7Wl9jBjwNc7bHZ5NzBIQzNqOWM&usp=sharing

use as will.....

Drew

Ah, is that right? Well, then, in that case, I have you to thank for it!

Sorry for the mishap. I have modified my posts so that the correct person is mentioned for the wallpaper. Thank you for the encouragement, as well - you may or may not have any idea how gratifying it is to have some of your work complimented by a very well-established Recognized Themer. You are very kind. :)

Purerawenergy

Jul 21, 2014
Miami
Ah, is that right? Well, then, in that case, I have you to thank for it!

Sorry for the mishap. I have modified my posts so that the correct person is mentioned for the wallpaper. Thank you for the encouragement, as well - you may or may not have any idea how gratifying it is to have some of your work complimented by a very well-established Recognized Themer. You are very kind. :)
Nook, I told you when I sent that zip file of wallpapers to you that most (if not all) came from @Thumper333 and not to give me credit. I also posted a link to his thread "The Wallpaper Factory" on this thread for everyone to use.
Sorry for the mixup @SeriouslyCrazy.

Last nights setup with Metal Chrome Icons.
Have a good day all.
ca8f05ef9da78d0f65cb61e1e7f7c729.jpg

Sent from the slippery slope.

N

NOOK!E

Nook, I told you when I sent that zip file of wallpapers to you that most (if not all) came from @Thumper333 and not to give me credit. I also posted a link to his thread "The Wallpaper Factory" on this thread for everyone to use.

Ah, yes, I remember. Sorry for the mistake, sir.

I believe I'll just link "The Wallpaper Factory" thread each time I use one of the images from your .zip instead of mention someone's name, since I can't really know for sure whose it is.

Top Liked Posts

Nord 2 live wallpaper
    Op launcher
    Glow line icons
    R12 widget
    Nova Launcher
    Reev Pro Icons
    Reev Pro - R22 MinDigital Widget
    Old school layout... DCikonZ icon pack...

Dy3sTzz.png
    recreated from instagram, but added my three cents, don't know if I'm gonna use it tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    1627132387961.png
    had enuff of that big clock

HiShoot_20210720_141903.jpg
    NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ABOUT THE VARIETY OF AUDIENCES AND POST ONLY APPROPRIATE IMAGES

Over three and a half years later, I have made a follow-up post lol:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28005004&posted=1#post28005004
    Let's keep this thread going! :)

I'm curious to see what everyone's home screen looks like. How do you manage your Home Screen(s)? I'm curious as where people place things, what themes they use, what wallpapers, etc.

Anyways, here are mine:
    Left screen: for folders, media, and market app
    Center: For most common apps, and a quick toggle app.
    Right: Unused. Leaving open for when (more like if...) widgets are available.
    so after a few people asked for it, here is the uzip + both walls / attached.

screenshot-5-5-13qtxuc.png
    Wow! 67K replies and 15.7M views!

I remember making this thread WAY back when the G1 was new. Back when modding Android was just beginning.
    Stericson was the themeing master and was trying to learn from him, as you can see from my Red/Tool theme in the first post.
    I was reminded of this thread today and came back shocked that it was still going strong.
    I drifted out of the Android themeing community because of college and work loads, but it's okay, there are much more talented people than me working on these things now. :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the longest/most popular thread on xda, so let's keep it going :)

So back on topic: After my G1 days, I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I just got the Galaxy SIII yesterday, so forgive me for the bland layout.
    Steel Wheels

I finally finished this homescreen... :victory:
    It has been a long and tiring work because of the numerous details on which I have focused, 3D effects, shadows and depth .... but overall I am happy with the final result. :D

Nova Launcher - ZooperPro - MediaUtilities
    -Desktop grid size 6rows x 5columns
    -No dock
    -No width/height margins
    -Top and bottom Zooper widgets size 3rows x 5columns

If you want to use my wallpaper it is included in the link, otherwise you can you use any grey backgroud for a better look.
    This homescreen works fine also on a full screen device (I mean no navbar and no status bar) but I suggest you not to move or edit the map otherwise the location will not work properly, unless you know what you are doing... ;)

Credits to @King Rollo for the bottom icons (2five) :good:

DOWNLOAD

si2pFpq.png

High resolutions pictures to better appreciate the details: :D
    http://i.imgur.com/Tno7aCu.png
    http://i.imgur.com/s0X2xQ6.png
    Pure Android UI Home

Pure Android UI Home

Apps:
    -Nova Launcher
    -Zooper Pro
    -Media Utilities