[using komponents by @rkucheran - it's the easy way of tinkering ;)]

Attachments

• ssxd-151009.jpg
    ssxd-151009.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 586

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
And let me guess, there's only 2 of us left, right? ? + ?= 2 ?
Sorry, I thought you were saying that "I" was a scholar and a gentleman ( but I overlooked that you were speaking to SC because you quoted 'my' post last. Oh well, I finished the saying for you anyway. lol
Tom 2.0

Lol... Well then... YOU too Tom are also a scholar and a gentleman so I guess that makes 3 of us... ?+?=3 ☺

Reactions: Purerawenergy

Purerawenergy

Jul 21, 2014
Miami
These are Sunghini Icons, another excellent icon pack courtesy of Coastal Images (thanks @SeriouslyCrazy and company.) And once again I couldn't choose between the layouts so uploaded two of them. The clock and battery are both from X-Widget.
And hey @yiannisthegreek, I guess I'm in really good company then huh? ?
Hope everyone has a stellar weekend.
Ride Safe.
41f065fcb2c4def1da0e94ac78ca950e.jpg

73bf447f1d79eab08975fb75ce029841.jpg

Tom 2.0

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
These are Sunghini Icons, another excellent icon pack courtesy of Coastal Images (thanks @SeriouslyCrazy and company.) And once again I couldn't choose between the layouts so uploaded two of them. The clock and battery are both from X-Widget.
And hey @yiannisthegreek, I guess I'm in really good company then huh?
Hope everyone has a stellar weekend.
Ride Safe.

Tom 2.0

Excellently done my friend, bravo! Thanks for the props, with all the great icon creators out there I am honored that Coastal Images creations come to your mind when setting up your device. Thanks for the support and inspiration.

Drew

Purerawenergy

Jul 21, 2014
Miami
Excellently done my friend, bravo! Thanks for the props, with all the great icon creators out there I am honored that Coastal Images creations come to your mind when setting up your device. Thanks for the support and inspiration.

Drew

Thanks SC, that's means volumes coming from you. There is a method to my madness when putting these screens together and I always start by choosing an icon pack first. And my fingers always seem to scroll down and stop at the "C's" in my theme manager.
I'm not bragging when I say this but I honestly think I have most if not all of them so selecting one is never easy, not to mention all the other ones that don't start with "C."
I may be an amateur at this but I love how versatile they are how many ways they can be used to create different looks.
And remember, you ARE one of the great icon creators but I understand what you're saying.
*I've had a blast doing these for the past 6 months and am still amazed at the creativity I see here and definitely have found a permanent home in this thread and a long lasting hobby. You guys (and girls) rock!

Tom 2.0

Reactions: SeriouslyCrazy

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
New Screens for the next while... Credits to SeriouslyCrazy for the awesome icons...

# SeriouslyCrazy - I am having the absolutely worst time using zooper and I can't figure out how to properly size the widgets so I am not using your awesome clock... but... I really want too though... ?

Attachments

• 1444447436070.jpg
    1444447436070.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 570
  • 1444447456886.jpg
    1444447456886.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 578
  • 1444447468946.jpg
    1444447468946.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 574

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
New Screens for the next while... Credits to SeriouslyCrazy for the awesome icons...

# SeriouslyCrazy - I am having the absolutely worst time using zooper and I can't figure out how to properly size the widgets so I am not using your awesome clock... but... I really want too though... ?
Sometime today I will link a few screens for you as a simple guide. It is a balance between your screen grid size, the widget size you choose and then "scaling" the widget. I use an 8x5 grid and choose 2x2 widget for round clocks then stretch as needed by holding down on widget then resize as needed. Tap the widget, scroll down to "scale" and adjust as needed. Hope this info helps a bit. Pm me for anymore help.

Drew

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: yiannisthegreek

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
Sometime today I will link a few screens for you as a simple guide. It is a balance between your screen grid size, the widget size you choose and then "scaling" the widget. I use an 8x5 grid and choose 2x2 widget for round clocks then stretch as needed by holding down on widget then resize as needed. Tap the widget, scroll down to "scale" and adjust as needed. Hope this info helps a bit. Pm me for anymore help.

Drew

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info and the assistance with this Drew.

Silly thing is that I am not new to Android but I was away from the scene for a long while (where I would have upgraded my phone on a 6 month to a yearly basis before, I now came from my Note 2 to a pair of Galaxy S6's) and for some reason I just seem to have the worst time with zooper. ?

heichi13

Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post one here for the first time. My setup is simple and quick. I have several apps lying in folders in the dock, but I mainly search for my apps (I've set up swipe up on Nova).

Anyway, I'm using one of the stock CyanogenMod 12.1 wallpapers. The icon theme is Melon UI.

Lockscreen clock set to match home screen widget and the font I'm using is San Fransisco from Apple's Watch OS.

:)

Sent via Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1444462113037.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1444462113037.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 524
  • uploadfromtaptalk1444462123800.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1444462123800.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 524

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My old theme.
    IMG_20210320_152950.jpg
    "Back2Back" Early Wednesday setup
    1616565844996.png
    Another minimalist affair, Candycon icon pack (well just the coloured dot icons). Some stock clock widget off of my 7T Pro... Nova launcher...

fE2pemY.png
    NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ABOUT THE VARIETY OF AUDIENCES AND POST ONLY APPROPRIATE IMAGES

Over three and a half years later, I have made a follow-up post lol:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=28005004&posted=1#post28005004
    Let's keep this thread going! :)

I'm curious to see what everyone's home screen looks like. How do you manage your Home Screen(s)? I'm curious as where people place things, what themes they use, what wallpapers, etc.

Anyways, here are mine:
    Left screen: for folders, media, and market app
    Center: For most common apps, and a quick toggle app.
    Right: Unused. Leaving open for when (more like if...) widgets are available.
    so after a few people asked for it, here is the uzip + both walls / attached.

screenshot-5-5-13qtxuc.png
    Wow! 67K replies and 15.7M views!

I remember making this thread WAY back when the G1 was new. Back when modding Android was just beginning.
    Stericson was the themeing master and was trying to learn from him, as you can see from my Red/Tool theme in the first post.
    I was reminded of this thread today and came back shocked that it was still going strong.
    I drifted out of the Android themeing community because of college and work loads, but it's okay, there are much more talented people than me working on these things now. :p

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the longest/most popular thread on xda, so let's keep it going :)

So back on topic: After my G1 days, I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I just got the Galaxy SIII yesterday, so forgive me for the bland layout.
    Steel Wheels

I finally finished this homescreen... :victory:
    It has been a long and tiring work because of the numerous details on which I have focused, 3D effects, shadows and depth .... but overall I am happy with the final result. :D

Nova Launcher - ZooperPro - MediaUtilities
    -Desktop grid size 6rows x 5columns
    -No dock
    -No width/height margins
    -Top and bottom Zooper widgets size 3rows x 5columns

If you want to use my wallpaper it is included in the link, otherwise you can you use any grey backgroud for a better look.
    This homescreen works fine also on a full screen device (I mean no navbar and no status bar) but I suggest you not to move or edit the map otherwise the location will not work properly, unless you know what you are doing... ;)

Credits to @King Rollo for the bottom icons (2five) :good:

DOWNLOAD

si2pFpq.png

High resolutions pictures to better appreciate the details: :D
    http://i.imgur.com/Tno7aCu.png
    http://i.imgur.com/s0X2xQ6.png
    Pure Android UI Home

Pure Android UI Home

Apps:
    -Nova Launcher
    -Zooper Pro
    -Media Utilities