MarcusBremen

Aug 6, 2010
@MarcusBremen - Could you post the wall and maybe a bit more about what you used to make this screen? Widgets, launcher, etc.
...Is the item above the You Tube icon just a folder with apps?
that's an old screen, revised the layout a bit, see here:

IMG_20210206_215145.png

all you see is made in klwp, no widgets.
i like the stock look, but added some of my own ideas,
like the music text under the "at a glance", weather page with my own weather icons & the music page.
icons on the homescreen are made with "icon pack studio" (LINK) and "pixel icons" as base (LINK).

the youtube icon opens via touch youtube, via swipe up a folder with my daily used apps (nova action / on the old screen it was a seperate folder).

the dock is also made in klwp, simple color modded "G" plus a text element inside a stack group, which opens chrome.
launcher is nova for years.

latest mod is the "enery ring" (LINK) around the camera and the hidden battery icon.
all on a pixel 4a.

and the requested wall

edit:
explanation for the old screen you've quoted:

also everything done in klwp. icons were made in photoshop. weather, forecast & music were switchable through the 3 icons at the bottom of that "widget-looking" thing 😁.

that one was inspired by @RodKahx work.

last edit:
i've made a klwp preset in 2019.
i started to understand how the presets were made when i looked into them.
either you could use it or maybe that's a start for you too to understand how things work.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

YMark

Aug 18, 2010
Phoenix
last edit:
i've made a klwp preset in 2019.
i started to understand how the presets were made when i looked into them.
either you could use it or maybe that's a start for you too to understand how things work.

DOWNLOAD
Marcus, didn't want to quote the whole wonderful post, but want to say THANKS for the detailed information and links. Looks like I have a lot of things to help me along, should be fun. Thanks again for all your help.

Mark