• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Post your Screenshots / Homescreens / Lockscreens

Search This thread

jesongaudan

Jan 23, 2012
Singapore
Looking forward to seeing everyone's screenshots!

Share the * Launcher You're Using
* Wallpaper You're Using
* Widgets You're Using
* Themes You're Using
And any other relevant information.

jesongaudan

Jan 23, 2012
Singapore
Here is mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-04-17-21-27-102.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-04-17-21-27-102.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 2,226
Last edited by a moderator:

AngryHapposai

Feb 16, 2012
Chilly-Mazarin
Nova Launcher
ColorOS wallpaper
Stealth icon pack
Xperia clock widget
Clean Master floating widget

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1399209198529.jpg
    1399209198529.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,763

theevilworm

Oct 2, 2011
I didn't realize that XPosed Framework functions on the Find 7..what did you use to get access to on-screen buttons? GravityBox [JB]?

Right, Gravity Box JB. Also the Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons and XPosed Additions modules.
XPosed Framework itself works perfectly on the 7a. The XPosed Additions module causes some problems so I needed to deactivate this one temporarily. I ran into one boot loop out of all sudden, no idea if this was caused by XPosed.

Last edited:

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
Right, Gravity Box JB. Also the Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons and XPosed Additions modules.
XPosed Framework itself works perfectly on the 7a. The XPosed Additions module causes some problems so I needed to deactivate this one temporarily. I ran into one boot loop out of all sudden, no idea if this was caused by XPosed.

Did you manage to disable the hardware buttons also? Also, a lot of functions of GravityBox are not working (obviously), so how did you get the clock to center? Mine isn't...

theevilworm

Oct 2, 2011
Did you manage to disable the hardware buttons also? Also, a lot of functions of GravityBox are not working (obviously), so how did you get the clock to center? Mine isn't...

The center clock seems to be a feature of ColorOS 2.0, I didn't change anything! Are you running 1.2?

Unfortunately my hardware keys still respond to touch. XPosed Additions should be used to disable these, but the module interferes with something in ColorOS and makes it crash every few minutes. I haven't found another way to disable them, but with the Find 5, you could disable them by editing a certain file in the /system partition, so I guess this should work on the 7a too. I haven't figured out which file to edit though.

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
The center clock seems to be a feature of ColorOS 2.0, I didn't change anything! Are you running 1.2?

Unfortunately my hardware keys still respond to touch. XPosed Additions should be used to disable these, but the module interferes with something in ColorOS and makes it crash every few minutes. I haven't found another way to disable them, but with the Find 5, you could disable them by editing a certain file in the /system partition, so I guess this should work on the 7a too. I haven't figured out which file to edit though.

Is there a ColorOS 2.0 for the U.S. X9006 variant? I didn't think there was..

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Thanks, I'll look into it. Most clock/weather widget apps allow you to set shortcuts to it such as the calender to the date, clock app to the time, forcast to the weather portion, etc. Its best when you can choose your own shortcuts rather than using the system defaults. For example you may have a alarm clock app you use off the market you would rather use than the built in alarm clock and so on.

Chevyguy85

Nov 15, 2011
Orlando
Thanks, I'll look into it. Most clock/weather widget apps allow you to set shortcuts to it such as the calender to the date, clock app to the time, forcast to the weather portion, etc. Its best when you can choose your own shortcuts rather than using the system defaults. For example you may have a alarm clock app you use off the market you would rather use than the built in alarm clock and so on.

Yes you can set your own shortcuts for some of the stuff.

Tapped out on my beastly OPPO Find 7a

Reactions: Pick_A_Name

Top Liked Posts