• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Post your ScreenShots

Search This thread

Eggcake

Apr 5, 2010
Here's mine at the moment.
Using 2.1 Amer Bravox ROM with LauncherPRO. Only using 3 Homescreens, which is enough for me (every other App is stored in a Folder (SmartShortcuts) on the homescreen). It's not finished yet as I still got some space - on the other hand, I don't like too crowded screens.

Left:

Home:

Right:

Most likely I will add a RSS Widget (like the FeedR widget, but I don't like the design of them) and some Radiowidget (last.fm probably). Maybe I will also replace the Pure Grid Calendar with the Pure Calendar (List). But time will tell - at the moment I'm perfectly happy with this setup ;)

Last edited:

Odin1979

Apr 3, 2010
What's that calendar/agenda widget? See it all the time.

Pure Calendar widget (agenda)
by Francois DESLANDES
10,000 downloads, 2747 ratings (4.6 avg) €1.49
rating9.png

roniez

Jul 20, 2006
Stockholm
Here is my current home screen. Honestly I use the other ones rarely

Sent from my HTC Desire

Attachments

• snap20100627_153239.jpg
    snap20100627_153239.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Pietje_1985

Apr 14, 2007
Almere, The Netherlands
Here's mine at the moment.
Using 2.1 Amer Bravox ROM with LauncherPRO. Only using 3 Homescreens, which is enough for me (every other App is stored in a Folder (SmartShortcuts) on the homescreen). It's not finished yet as I still got some space - on the other hand, I don't like too crowded screens.

Left:

Home:

Right:

Most likely I will add a RSS Widget (like the FeedR widget, but I don't like the design of them) and some Radiowidget (last.fm probably). Maybe I will also replace the Pure Grid Calendar with the Pure Calendar (List). But time will tell - at the moment I'm perfectly happy with this setup ;)

Eggcake,

From your 1st homescreen, whats the name of the widget with the power on/off switches? the one which you have to press??

Could you tell me that?

robbiekhan

Aug 22, 2009
there you go transparent weather forecast. one of the option is the transparent ;)
I made it yesterday :p

Hmm, I installed it and added the widget as normal but the background is not transparent like i your screenshot, it is the usual semi transparent of the stock widget.

I went into settings and made sure the transparent option was checked and it was already checked.

Any ideas?

nikosrs4

Nov 17, 2006
www.thelenscape.com
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hmm, I installed it and added the widget as normal but the background is not transparent like i your screenshot, it is the usual semi transparent of the stock widget.

I went into settings and made sure the transparent option was checked and it was already checked.

Any ideas?
hehe, you have to uncheck it.
the reason I did this, is because in this way I deleted the black background which I don't like and I left the semi-transparent and the completely transparent, but app thinks it's black ;)

Top Liked Posts