Posting comments

Search This thread

Protibus

Dec 24, 2011
Warwick
I have flashed and used many of the ROMs from the Nexus forums here but can't post replies or questions I have in those forums. I realize I may not be a developer myself but the need to ask questions directly on those forums is needed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

mikef

Retired Senior Moderator
I have flashed and used many of the ROMs from the Nexus forums here but can't post replies or questions I have in those forums. I realize I may not be a developer myself but the need to ask questions directly on those forums is needed.

Need to ask questions in a dev thread? We as a community need people to be contributing members and that means reading and learning and helping out a few less experienced members in the device General and Q&A forums with answers before posting questions in the dev threads please.

If you need a more thorough explanation have a good read here: [GUIDE] How to be a New User (and not a noob)

If you have any other questions after that then hopefully you will know where to ask them.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.cid and ronnie498

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Need to ask questions in a dev thread? We as a community need people to be contributing members and that means reading and learning and helping out a few less experienced members in the device General and Q&A forums with answers before posting questions in the dev threads please.

If you need a more thorough explanation have a good read here: [GUIDE] How to be a New User (and not a noob)

If you have any other questions after that then hopefully you will know where to ask them.