[pouches] for HTC One X

Search This thread

Reckless187

Dec 28, 2009
I got this White one off ebay for about £3. Its quite slim and decent quality for the price. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. I have the original HTC HD2 pouch as well and the quality between the two is very similar except this whit one has a pull flap for easy removal of the phone.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-LEA..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item4ab4e4c43e

IMG-20120412-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20120412-WA0001.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Last edited:

Reckless187

Dec 28, 2009
Its not too bad, they've just made it so that the pouch ends level with the top of the phone. The phone just needs pushing in a bit more.I suppose that's the only downside of these kinds of cases.

The other downside I found with this kind of pouch, especially with the HD2 was that after a while the pouch would loosen up and the phone would slide out really easily and you ran the risk of dropping the phone on the floor, so be careful if you have one of these types of cases.

DazNoonan

Apr 10, 2012
Hull
I ordered that case yesterday but it was from a different seller and was only £7.13... I can't link you to it though as I don't have enough posts yet (new on here). I got an email saying it was dispatched just not so I will let you know how I get on with it.

I like the idea of a Pouch better than a case; as it enables you to use the phone with out any extra bulk, weight or feel to it. It then allows you to protect it when on the go.

As soon as I can post links I will post a link to the item i bought :)
This turned up today and I must say I'm really happy with the fit. The phone sits in the case perfectly and the pull tab makes it very easy to get the phone out when I need it. For the price you simply can't go wrong.

Here is the link to the one I bought: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350555825202

DomCowell

Dec 4, 2010
I bought the official HTC pouch, and as expected it fits really nicely. Looks smart, and I am much happier about the phone in my pocket now.

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/htc-hc-v...ck-stand-for-htc-one-x-clear-white-p34370.htm

Seen this in phones r u today very slim and sleek nearly bought it wish I had.now anyone got one how you finding it

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Took the plunge and got this case today and have to say I like it still keeps that slim feel to the phone and the plastic shell around the back is enough to mean whem placed down the camera lense isn't touching the surface.As I have said I don't think I would use it as a stand to watch movies as the smooth part that would be
on the surface is the part that folds over to protect the screen so could easily pick up dirt

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
I got this White one off ebay for about £3. Its quite slim and decent quality for the price. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. I have the original HTC HD2 pouch as well and the quality between the two is very similar except this whit one has a pull flap for easy removal of the phone.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHITE-LEA..._MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item4ab4e4c43e

IMG-20120412-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20120412-WA0001.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

got one of these as well as the HTC side flip case, for £2.69 off ebay they are great value and fit like a glove

Reactions: Reckless187

meletios

Apr 2, 2008
Buckinghamshire
I will go for the first one as well. Do post some pics once you got them!

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

I went for the first one looks slightly better IMO :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Went for the 1st ...
Here is the snap..so far happy...size is perfect

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334403372766.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334403372766.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 426

dsm52

May 14, 2007
Manchester
I uploaded a quick video review of the HTC PO S650 if anyone's interested :)

Many thanks for the vid. I've also ordered this case but it does seem quite loose - since the one x can fall out. I had the similar official case for the Desire HD and that was a tight fit to start with but soon fit perfectly, and doesn't slip out easily.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

JAC83

Apr 10, 2012
Well fitting pouch

If you are looking for a snug fitting pouch you could also look at the range from fitBAG who make One X specific pouches. I got mine from amazon.co.uk and it fits really well.

They aren't cheap though, about £20. Lots of colour and material choices though, which is nice.

DazNoonan

Apr 10, 2012
Hull
I've been using the official pouch since last Thursday and I must say I'm very happy with it. Does exactly what I wanted it too and offers good protection to the phone. Bargain at just over £7 it was too :)

aafevo

Apr 22, 2009
I still have yet to find a pouch that I want other than the Android looking one that shipped with the Nexus one, except their shipping times are ridiculous to the US. An invisible shield will do for now I suppose.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone