Question Power from charger mode?

Search This thread

VarDes

Jun 25, 2011
Sony Xperia 1
ASUS ROG Phone II
Hello, does anybody know if this phone perhaps have something similiar to ROG's power-from-charger mode? Like, itll use power directly from charger instead from battery itself?
Thanks for help : )

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
Nice to know Thanks mate :)
Hows your battery? Can you Share some Status?
Ur welcome bro
Abt battery i have nothing to complain. 4G always on due to work n i can use for a day without worrying. Gaming? From 100% playing Arena of Valor for abt more than 4hrs with wifi it still has around 60%. I even turn on the fan when playing that game for nothing xD bc you know what is the best? No kidding but 165W charger is serious fkin fast. U dont even have to charge for the night. Wake up, charge it and go brush ur teeth, wash ur face...and come back. No matter how many percentage u left it will ready for a day long

Reactions: Goku1992

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
The only thing u need to worry abt when going to buy this phone is the camera and rom. Camera is just excepted. Keep finding some good and working Gcam and it helps to improve a little bit. The rom is incredibly fast and smooth but u know? Late noti like every china rom. Not too much serious but it's up to u
Anw im still waiting for global rom and sm1 know how to ub and root this phone

Reactions: Goku1992

Goku1992

Ur welcome bro
Abt battery i have nothing to complain. 4G always on due to work n i can use for a day without worrying. Gaming? From 100% playing Arena of Valor for abt more than 4hrs with wifi it still has around 60%. I even turn on the fan when playing that game for nothing xD bc you know what is the best? No kidding but 165W charger is serious fkin fast. U dont even have to charge for the night. Wake up, charge it and go brush ur teeth, wash ur face...and come back. No matter how many percentage u left it will ready for a day long
Sadly we dont have the very fast charging Version. I will go for the 6000mah but even this will be throttled in germany... Only 65watt i think but its okay my s22ultra load for over an hour 🤣

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
Sadly we dont have the very fast charging Version. I will go for the 6000mah but even this will be throttled in germany... Only 65watt i think but its okay my s22ultra load for over an hour 🤣
I think it will be fine. Mine has a mode which u can auto turn on the fan at maximum power to keep it cool xD nubia well done it 👍👍👍

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
Yes.... There only one Version with 6000mah and 65watt... But i think the 6000mah is better for long Gaming :) Theres an "mate" Version 256gb and one "void" with more ram an 512gb
Yes they r better for long gaming but quite heavy too. I used to have Rog 2 with 6000mah battery and my experience is not quite good. It drops on my face sometimes bc of the weight when i gaming or watching movie on bed xD btw asus is gud with their pc things but not smartphone. My Rog 2 gone dead because of the heat from GI eventhough i always play it only 30 mins per days without case, turn on the fan at maximum speed and stay on the room with air conditioner :v

Edit: i also stopped play GI from that time my Rog 2 dead eventhough i have a gaming laptop and now a PS5 :v

Last edited:

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
And in my opinion, 5000mah battery of pro+ is better. They less heavier, charge faster and they also have that "charging mode". For the "colour" opts i think void is the best. It looks like u have a mini pc with clear case in ur hand

Goku1992

Yes they r better for long gaming but quite heavy too. I used to have Rog 2 with 6000mah battery and my experience is not quite good. It drops on my face sometimes bc of the weight when i gaming or watching movie on bed xD btw asus is gud with their pc things but not smartphone. My Rog 2 gone dead because of the heat from GI eventhough i always play it only 30 mins per days without case, turn on the fan at maximum speed and stay on the room with air conditioner :v

Edit: i also stopped play GI from that time my Rog 2 dead eventhough i have a gaming laptop and now a PS5 :v
Hahaha i know the struggle xD my s22u is also heavy xD. Im playing on PC and ps5 too :)

Reactions: kaiwayne

Goku1992

And in my opinion, 5000mah battery of pro+ is better. They less heavier, charge faster and they also have that "charging mode". For the "colour" opts i think void is the best. It looks like u have a mini pc with clear case in ur hand
But i think they both have the same weight? But sadly we wont see faster charging on International Model...

kaiwayne

Mar 9, 2015
But i think they both have the same weight? But sadly we wont see faster charging on International Model...
Hmm i've check again so the different is only 2 gram. That's really weird 🤔 dunno how they can do that

Edit: The pro+ is some how heavier. Maybe bc of the chipset to control the charge. Btw i've read onl that Realme is going to release a new phone with 200w 😯😯😯

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nice to know Thanks mate :)
    Hows your battery? Can you Share some Status?
    Ur welcome bro
    The only thing u need to worry abt when going to buy this phone is the camera and rom. Camera is just excepted. Keep finding some good and working Gcam and it helps to improve a little bit. The rom is incredibly fast and smooth but u know? Late noti like every china rom. Not too much serious but it's up to u
    Anw im still waiting for global rom and sm1 know how to ub and root this phone

Hahaha i know the struggle xD my s22u is also heavy xD. Im playing on PC and ps5 too :)