Pre-order news; Shipping times, cost, sales, etc

Search This thread

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Ordered on the day of the event as soon as preorders were opened! White XL 128GB with fastest shipping available and the pages shows delivery date of 10/23 - 10/24.

Reactions: scienceguylabs

scienceguylabs

Jun 29, 2014
Haven't gotten a notification yet, but FedEx says mine will be delivered Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
Mine shipped. 23rd or 24th delivery but last 2 have come next day because I'm close to the shipping hub

ZeroKool76

Oct 21, 2014
Good to see a thread filling up with nothing but good vibes. Regardless of our differences in other aspects, I'm happy to see everyone in here has been able to keep their focus on what matters, getting the device in our hands. I mean come on, it's like Christmas came early. And with all the hate going around about this device, it's nice to have a safe haven. Looking forward to talking with many of y'all in the future, as a proud owner of a P4XL ??

zaydaboss

Feb 22, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7
Anyone did a preorder from Amazon before? My friend preordered his iPhone from Amazon and it had something similar but he still got his a day after release. What's the likelihood with the pixel 4 xl ?

blcklab

Oct 22, 2009
Mines out for delivery via OnTrac and I had to head out of town. Bummed I'll have to wait

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good to see a thread filling up with nothing but good vibes. Regardless of our differences in other aspects, I'm happy to see everyone in here has been able to keep their focus on what matters, getting the device in our hands. I mean come on, it's like Christmas came early. And with all the hate going around about this device, it's nice to have a safe haven. Looking forward to talking with many of y'all in the future, as a proud owner of a P4XL ??
    Any thoughts to the disparity on delivery days? Time ordered today? Model? Shipping destination?

I think others who have some experience ordering phones from google will back me up on this when I say their shipping timing is based on a guy throwing a dart at a dart board. And don't think it will show up on whatever day the dart hits either; could be sooner, could be later. No, I'm not kidding. I've already got two different dates, the numbers the website showed are not the same as the dates on my confirmation email. And that's just today. If it doesn't change before I get the phone I'll be genuinely surprised. :eek:
    Gonna say after using this phone all day I'm completely sold on face unlock. Thought I'd miss my fingerprint reader. I don't at all.
    Can't edit order with a trade in and I don't want to cancel. Oh well. I'll see if HELP can add it to my order

How much are they offering?

Not sure on the 3/3XL, I'm trading in my 2 XL for a measly $158
    Ordered the 128GB, Just Black, Pixel 4XL on October 15th, right after the presentation ended. Will be dispatched on October 21st here in Germany, with delivery approximately October 24/25th.

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs