Question preorder cancellations?

Search This thread

Ricardo_G

Apr 23, 2015
Hi:
Today i received an unexpected e mail with cancelation of my pixel 6 pro/512GB, they explain " It doesn´t align with our sales terms ( of course I don´t violated any sales term, this sound like excuses and lies from google)
I contacted to customer support, they told me that this is happening to several buyers for system failures
Several tech homepages reported many problems in the last 48 hours with that pre orders
Does somebody suffer the same thing?
Thanks

Attachments

• InkedInkedInkedIMG_20211021_152058.jpg
    InkedInkedInkedIMG_20211021_152058.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 191

rkial

Nov 25, 2012
Did your order go through when the store was having issues ? If so, there might be some problem with them processing it..

If it was placed 4-5 hours later when things were working fine, it is more worrying.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

POMATu

Aug 24, 2010
same here tried to order to mail forwarding since i am outside of google store coverage and it got cancelled after few days

Is there any reseller in literally any country where I can preorder UNLOCKED google pixel? Its not a question of free earbuds it sounds like i wont get this phone at all due to bs terms

Idk I could load my money to mail forwarding so they buy it with their card but how they can possibly do that if the phone availability is not stable
right now its out of stock again

This is what support told me
Google Store Terms of Sale for devices, the country of issue for a credit card must match the shipping address country. Google reserves the right to reject your order if you don't live in a country from which devices may be purchased via the Google Store. This might be also the reason for the cancelled order.

zer0xp

Jan 8, 2011
I noticed you're shipping to Miami. Are you by any chance shipping the phone to a freight forwarder? It's possible that google just doesn't shop to known FF addresses.

Buttafinguz

Aug 29, 2010
Richmond
My order was cancelled about 15 minutes after it was confirmed. I went in and placed another order with a different credit card and so far so good. My 256 GB Pro is due Oct 30-Nov 3. I received my free Pixel Buds yesterday.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
Hi:
Today i received an unexpected e mail with cancelation of my pixel 6 pro/512GB, they explain " It doesn´t align with our sales terms ( of course I don´t violated any sales term, this sound like excuses and lies from google)
I contacted to customer support, they told me that this is happening to several buyers for system failures
Several tech homepages reported many problems in the last 48 hours with that pre orders
Does somebody suffer the same thing?
Thanks
This is quite interesting that it happened days after you ordered. Of course it sucks.

I was active in a forum when the P6 came out, when hundreds there tried to order the phones - and had about reports of circa 15 people that got their order cancelled by Google shortly after getting through, just like you said here - but not after days. It was more like a maximum 60 minute mark. It's odd that this happened to you after this long time. I guess Google is manually managing/checking all orders, or maybe the system flagged your order and those that are flagged get manually re-checked. I can't think of another explanation why this happened after three long days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    same here tried to order to mail forwarding since i am outside of google store coverage and it got cancelled after few days

Is there any reseller in literally any country where I can preorder UNLOCKED google pixel? Its not a question of free earbuds it sounds like i wont get this phone at all due to bs terms

Idk I could load my money to mail forwarding so they buy it with their card but how they can possibly do that if the phone availability is not stable
    right now its out of stock again

This is what support told me
    Google Store Terms of Sale for devices, the country of issue for a credit card must match the shipping address country. Google reserves the right to reject your order if you don't live in a country from which devices may be purchased via the Google Store. This might be also the reason for the cancelled order.
    Do you really want to give this corporation your money?
    Well it seems your money is no good there... really they should pay you to take anything running on Android 11🤣
    Maybe you card's billing address didn't match the delivery address or used a different card that they don't accept.
    Read their sale terms:
    Did your order go through when the store was having issues ? If so, there might be some problem with them processing it..

If it was placed 4-5 hours later when things were working fine, it is more worrying.
    Maybe you card's billing address didn't match the delivery address or used a different card that they don't accept.
    Read their sale terms:
    Nop, the representative explain me about this specific problem was for " high ammount of orders"