|Preview-1| 12-01-11| ICS for EVO 4g |Source build| |FULL TouchScreen|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

the_plattypus

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
ATTENTION: Thread is for development use, not random conversations about Ramen Noodles and such. If you are fascinated with this kind of conversation then open a thread in General and follow the XDA rules about thread usage. Also, once this hits Beta, there will be a more accurate list of what is and isn't working. From there we will also start a bug tracker. This is released for your testing pleasures as work on it continues. Enjoy the taste of Ice Cream Sandwich!

-Development is now based on ICS source code branch 4.0.1_r1.

-Still a WIP, Please do not post what is not working, that stuff is obvious to us.

HUGE Thanks to PreludeDrew

WHATS WORKING:
-WiFi
-Bluetooth
-Audio
-Carrier Service
-Touchscreen
-Data Usage Stats
-GPS

Additional Thanks:
-mijjah1974
-jaredthegreat
-barnacles10 (fosh)
-lmoore

THINGS IN THREAD PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THAT MAY HELP (just linking)
- unvisible tweaks
- Gapps A - [recommended]
- Gapps B
(let me know which one works better)
Changelog:

-PLEASE DON'T POST MIRRORS without permission, I'm on almost 24/7 and can fix things rather quickly, or you can understand that these things happen and wait a few.

Download Links (Previously A6, reverted to preview stage as this is not yet Alpha worthy)

Attachments

• DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20,660
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27,440
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 20,552
Last edited:

EvoCM7fTw420

Mar 25, 2011
Brockton,ma
Oh yeeaaaaa I know great things will come if team blaze hops on this can't wait to see where this goes I tried out team blazes ics themed Rom but it was too bloated for my liking

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: KaptainRandom

EvoCM7fTw420

Mar 25, 2011
Brockton,ma
Yea I have it nand'd for when I'm feenin for a fix lol its def the best step towards ICS for OG Evo to date
On topic: can't wait till this is in beta or RC

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

scothern99

Aug 15, 2011
I Sent a PM. I want to try it out and play with it. I cannot for the life of me get the SDK or the kitchen to install on my laptop. But none the less, I so wanna play with this.

kidram

Nov 2, 2010
Ok I just wanted to ask, do u just need android SDK to work on this Rom? I am no android developer but I do know basic programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION: Thread is for development use, not random conversations about Ramen Noodles and such. If you are fascinated with this kind of conversation then open a thread in General and follow the XDA rules about thread usage. Also, once this hits Beta, there will be a more accurate list of what is and isn't working. From there we will also start a bug tracker. This is released for your testing pleasures as work on it continues. Enjoy the taste of Ice Cream Sandwich!

-Development is now based on ICS source code branch 4.0.1_r1.

-Still a WIP, Please do not post what is not working, that stuff is obvious to us.

HUGE Thanks to PreludeDrew

WHATS WORKING:
    -WiFi
    -Bluetooth
    -Audio
    -Carrier Service
    -Touchscreen
    -Data Usage Stats
    -GPS

Additional Thanks:
    -mijjah1974
    -jaredthegreat
    -barnacles10 (fosh)
    -lmoore

THINGS IN THREAD PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THAT MAY HELP (just linking)
    - unvisible tweaks
    - Gapps A - [recommended]
    - Gapps B
    (let me know which one works better)
    Changelog:

-PLEASE DON'T POST MIRRORS without permission, I'm on almost 24/7 and can fix things rather quickly, or you can understand that these things happen and wait a few.

Download Links (Previously A6, reverted to preview stage as this is not yet Alpha worthy)
    Please be patient, we are doing our best to bring you the best we can :D
    Ladies and gents, hi!

I'm a visitor from the HTC Desire forums. We have some basic identical hardware to you, same snapdragon 1GHz + Adreno 200 graphics, same RAM etc. Some big differences, GSM HSPA rather than Wimax.

We got a pretty functional build of ICS from source going. Basic functionality is there but we're missing some biggies: like Camera, Sensors, HW accelration . Making great progress. It may even be the case that HW Acceleration could be unlocked soon since the ZTE Blade guys might have cracked it (we have the same graphics chip).

You can find our work here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1355660 . You might find it helpful in improving your ROM. We could also use some extra skills in the quest to get this running perfectly.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Just to make clear, I'm a tester, not a dev but we have some very good guys working away in IRC right now.
    Thread cleaned

Hello all,
    Thread has been cleaned do to misconduct and off topic comments. This is a community for development to all ages please refrain from vulgar language. Let's stay on topic and create greatness together, thank you.
    I think that we (the non-devs) should let them (the devs) have this thread without clutter.

Can we keep non-dev chatter out of this one?

@plat

Thanks for taking the initiative! I appreciate the work you've done.

Thanks everyone

~ I'm a fungi