Pricing and Release Date

Search This thread

ZeroRilix

Mar 23, 2011
Covington
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Brian85, is the price we are seeing generally stay the same after release? I won't be able to get mine till just after mid April and would like to know if that is its set price or will it more than likely go up some after release.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using XDA app

dengseng

Oct 10, 2011
Adelaide
To Singapore friends,

I am really confused by the many "official" release dates, so when is the actual launch date for telco's? (M1 specifically if you may) :confused:
Is it on the 30th as the friends is India said,
or on the 31st during the HTC launch (One world)
or somewhere in April like the other countries?

:) thanks :)

fi3ry_icy

Apr 24, 2010
To Singapore friends,

I am really confused by the many "official" release dates, so when is the actual launch date for telco's? (M1 specifically if you may) :confused:
Is it on the 30th as the friends is India said,
or on the 31st during the HTC launch (One world)
or somewhere in April like the other countries?

:) thanks :)

doubt it is the 31st launch event... but u never know..

there was a rumor that it will start to sell on april 2, a monday...

funny right? but if that is the case, i wouldt mind...

Reactions: dengseng

dengseng

Oct 10, 2011
Adelaide
doubt it is the 31st launch event... but u never know..

there was a rumor that it will start to sell on april 2, a monday...

funny right? but if that is the case, i wouldt mind...

I guess I'll never know...
So 30th is off topic I guess?

I really do hope it is within that few days, really can't wait to get my hands on that beast.

twistedh

Sep 10, 2011
Copenhagen
El Giganten here in Denmark (owned by Dixons UK) have told me that they will have it in stock on the 2nd of April. Will cost 5000 Danish Kroner which is around £565GBP - bit more than I expected!

No international delivery though folks.

Horridge

Apr 6, 2011
Sussex
El Giganten here in Denmark (owned by Dixons UK) have told me that they will have it in stock on the 2nd of April. Will cost 5000 Danish Kroner which is around £565GBP - bit more than I expected!

No international delivery though folks.

Wouldn't want International Delivery for that price :p

twistedh

Sep 10, 2011
Copenhagen
Wouldn't want International Delivery for that price :p

Next to Norway, we are one of the most expensive countries in Europe so we get shafted on absolutely everything price wise. Which is why I usually buy my stuff from the UK!

But I'm impatient when it comes to most tech, so I wouldn't want to wait a few days for my HTC when I could get it the day of release, even if I have to pay a premium for it.

WC_EEND

Dec 22, 2010
Gent
Next to Norway, we are one of the most expensive countries in Europe so we get shafted on absolutely everything price wise. Which is why I usually buy my stuff from the UK!

Belgium is that way too. Consumer electronics (wether it's PC parts or smartphones) are ridiculously overpriced here. So I usually end up buying from Amazon.de or UK retailers

twistedh

Sep 10, 2011
Copenhagen
Belgium is that way too. Consumer electronics (wether it's PC parts or smartphones) are ridiculously overpriced here. So I usually end up buying from Amazon.de or UK retailers

It is quite funny in a way because I used to be in the UK, and thought things were overpriced all the time, and when I came to Denmark, I missed the English prices!

chrisjcks

Sep 26, 2010
Bolton
when you import from UK, they don't charge you the VAT, which effectively brings it down to £410.00.

Really?

No VAT...

Damn, UK are the biggest rip offs. Ever!

.... Great for other countries ordering from here though.

We just overpay for everything, more than $100 for me to order from the same place & I'm actually in the UK.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
why dont you guys in the U.S use negrielectronics since they are located in Las Vegas? wouldn't they take a lot less time to delivery our phones than if you were to preorder it at clove.co.uk?

uranis

Mar 19, 2012
why dont you guys in the U.S use negrielectronics since they are located in Las Vegas? wouldn't they take a lot less time to delivery our phones than if you were to preorder it at clove.co.uk?

i would have gone that route had i known earlier. unfortunately, i already placed on order through clove and dont know if negrielectronics still would have stock. I might shoot them an email or give them a call sometime this week.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone