• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[PRJ] Rooting the Droid Eris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rigamrts

Apr 12, 2009
No, getting root would mean not having to use that software. That's the point of root, getting **** I don't need taken off.
He just wants to be a cocksmoke.
There's the truth for you.

hope your good at rom cooking cause i do not see any plain jane androids in our future. i know i've told you this before

look at it this way even cyanogen roms have htc hero skins in them.

practically all roms in the hero section have those bars or an ophone import.

finding a guy to create a personal rom just for you is not in the cards. cause rom cookers go where the demand is.

plus didn't we get into this spat in another forum where i told you the same thing about how the things your talking about are not part of sense.

woffordk

Nov 8, 2009
JMan and all the others staying on topic and actually helping, I really appreciate your help and support and am willing to test anything that may assist with getting root.

rigamrts

Apr 12, 2009
chuck he's done this to me too. i told him to before that time to bone up on rom cooking cause he pissed me off before and now i told him again. after spending an hour explaining how sense worked. now he's starting his crap again.

Last edited:

chuckz07

Nov 5, 2008
chuck he's done this to me too. i told him to before that time to bone up on rom cooking cause he pissed me off before about this afther spending an hour explaining how sense worked. now he's starting his crap again.

On that note, part of it anyway...I have only had the Motorola Droid for about 2 hours now and I do miss the HTC weather clock.

ataranine

Nov 27, 2009
McLeansville, North Carolina
TBH you can allready remove HTC's "code" By simply disabling every HTC package. if you dont want HTC Code why not by a droid? or a cliq. I personally like the sense and everything w/ it. Just want to remove Amazon MP3 and apps i dont use.. but come on man it aint that serious to argue with the one coder helping us get root.

I wish it were that simple.
By the way, he had to be the **** about it, not me.

Last edited:

ataranine

Nov 27, 2009
chuck he's done this to me too. i told him to before that time to bone up on rom cooking cause he pissed me off before and now i told him again. after spending an hour explaining how sense worked. now he's starting his crap again.

Dude shut the hell up, I don't even know who you are.
Wahhh I pissed you off? I'm so sorry pal, this is the internet, not a damn daycare.

rigamrts

Apr 12, 2009
Dude shut the hell up, I don't even know who you are.
Wahhh I pissed you off? I'm so sorry pal, this is the internet, not a damn daycare.

just go the hell away if your just going to complain everytime your pantes get into a bunch cause someone says how great sense is then you chime in it makes the device look like a toy. those are the same exact words you used when i told you to STFU. so don't strain your brain trying to remeber cause i know it's hard for you but it happened.

ataranine

Nov 27, 2009
just go the hell away if your just going to complain everytime your pantes get into a bunch cause someone say how great sense is then you chime in it makes the device look like a toy. those are the same exact words you used when i told you to STFU. so don't strain your brain trying to remeber cause i know it's hard for you but it happened.

LOL I'm the one getting my panties in a bunch but you came back into the thread to reply to my message? Hilarious.
Dude just kill yourself, okay? If you mattered one damn bit to me I'd have remembered you.
You don't do **** to help anyone in here anyways, I've already posted I'm willing to DESTROY my phone for the sake of root. All you're doing is getting in my ass about something that wasn't pointed towards you.

rigamrts

Apr 12, 2009
LOL I'm the one getting my panties in a bunch but you came back into the thread to reply to my message? Hilarious.
Dude just kill yourself, okay? If you mattered one damn bit to me I'd have remembered you.
You don't do **** to help anyone in here anyways, I've already posted I'm willing to DESTROY my phone for the sake of root. All you're doing is getting in my ass about something that wasn't pointed towards you.

like i said good luck with getting a custom rom built for you that has none of the htc images built into it. cause i don't see any custom skinning that doesn't have those bars in it.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Temporarily locking the thread while I read the mess that some people created. Hopefully I won't need to take out the temp ban stick.

Scratch that. Permanent lock. One of you will have to recreate the thread with a list of everything that has already been tried.

Also, can someone do me a favor, place their phone into fastboot mode, open up a cmd box and type in "fastboot oem h" and tell me if the word "unlock" shows up at all... (PM me.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.