[PRJ] SUN-MuttiM Manila 2.5 VGA Port (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

allthatinny

Oct 11, 2006
muttim86 is there a way to get full keyboard support for the "FUZE" the fun key works but some numbers dont work.

and i cant accept the google ToS when i try to use the location feature in the weather, also on my main screen the weather dont show up properly in the clock, there are just some things i found that dont work properly.

i would really like a solution for the keyboard though cuz it sucks not having numbers :(

d_train

Feb 19, 2009
just spitballing here,

what if "2.6" (the one with the weather under the clock and stuff) is actually just a newer build of 2.5?

similar to Manila 2D. The build without the flippy clock and weather is 2.0.1917, but the one WITH the flippy clock and weather is 2.0.1918 (the one from the new HTC Touch2)

just a thought

Hey mbarvian - do you have M2D 2.0.1918 anywhere we can download?

DT

Mr_Armageddon

Oct 31, 2007
Denver
Things seem to be coming along very well. Manila 2.5 looks great. Can't wait to try a cab install of this on my Fuze ontop one of NATF's 6.5 ROMs. Good job to all involved.

Last edited:

VETTEPC123

Nov 23, 2007
tf3d browser

sorry but i posted in both threads, wasnt sure which one was official, but i was wondering if the default browser in tf3d can be switched to Opera. i love this ROM and have been very impressed with the speed and look. Opera seems faster to me than IE and would love to use that instead. Also noticed with the favorites tab that when you click on a favorite to call or txt all you get is a black screen. But overall i gotta say GREAT JOB. We all appreciate all your hard work Muttim

jdume

Feb 10, 2008
How the packages coming along? Very interested in making my own rom with this included.

donald-c

Sep 28, 2008
Damn every time I see there has been new posts I get my hopes up :p
Wouldn't mind a full screen Manila, in fact if I could I'd have 2.1 full screen :p (probably could but I'm worried it'll mess up the images etc.)

drvon

Feb 6, 2008
Any chance on a updated video? Great job so far seems like a lot has been accomplished!

ryan25012003

Sep 8, 2008
Jakarta
hey, i loved your work. anyways, landscape doesn't work when autorotate (GSen) or slide keyboard. it will turn to a black screen and please get rid of the splash screen. it looks streched. and why is the build not as it is on the screenshot and there is no weather, and there is an oversized clock. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts