• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Pro Clip Mounts Available for Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

Search This thread

bing281

Dec 3, 2008
www.eyespytechnologies.net
I had contacted ProClip about the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE mount and they contacted me back today to tell me it was available now. Awesome I love ProClip I already ordered it.

http://www.proclipusa.com/brodit-device-holder/htc/evo-4g-lte-sprint.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your patience.

Due to the summer schedule and mandatory vacation time at our factory in Europe the design and production of the holders for your device took longer as expected.

The design has just finished it latest test and inspections and the holders are now in production. We anticipate our first shipment to arrive by the end of this week.

The ProClip Device Holders for the HTC EVO 4G LTE are now available for online ordering at www.proclipusa.com . Orders will be processed on a first come - first serve basis.

Item # 511403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install
Item # 875214 – Adjustable Holder with Tilt swivel for use with a skin or case

Follow this link to see all the holders in one list view.

Thank you for your interest in our products and have a terrific day!

Best Regards,

Customer Service
ProClip USA, Inc.

Reactions: reverepats

Antebios

Apr 29, 2004
Houston, TX
Danggit. I have a thin jelly case on my EVO 4G LTE, but I really want to get the integrated power supply and still keep the case on. Oh, boy, I think I'm gong to have to ditch it and get a clear skin in order to use the ProClip doc. I have the car attachment, since I used it for the original EVO 4G. I just need to get the phone mount and not the car mount.

lacrossev

Nov 9, 2008
SF Bay Area
Danggit. I have a thin jelly case on my EVO 4G LTE, but I really want to get the integrated power supply and still keep the case on. Oh, boy, I think I'm gong to have to ditch it and get a clear skin in order to use the ProClip doc. I have the car attachment, since I used it for the original EVO 4G. I just need to get the phone mount and not the car mount.

If the new one are anything like the ones i've used for my touch pro, tp2 and evo (which they look like), then you're going to have the clear skin peeling off it in no time as the mount itself has very tight tolerances.

These things are monsters at stability, only downside being they're designed only for naked devices.

from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

KHoff

Sep 24, 2010
Do you all usually get the vehicle mount with these as well? Looks like that may be the only way for them to be mounted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had contacted ProClip about the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE mount and they contacted me back today to tell me it was available now. Awesome I love ProClip I already ordered it.

http://www.proclipusa.com/brodit-device-holder/htc/evo-4g-lte-sprint.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your patience.

Due to the summer schedule and mandatory vacation time at our factory in Europe the design and production of the holders for your device took longer as expected.

The design has just finished it latest test and inspections and the holders are now in production. We anticipate our first shipment to arrive by the end of this week.

The ProClip Device Holders for the HTC EVO 4G LTE are now available for online ordering at www.proclipusa.com . Orders will be processed on a first come - first serve basis.

Item # 511403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
    Item # 512403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
    Item # 513403 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install
    Item # 875214 – Adjustable Holder with Tilt swivel for use with a skin or case

Follow this link to see all the holders in one list view.

Thank you for your interest in our products and have a terrific day!

Best Regards,

Customer Service
    ProClip USA, Inc.
    This is the case I have a mount already myself

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2