{PRO} Complete List of Roms | Kernels | Rooting/Other for Xperia Pro (MK16a/i) iyokan

Search This thread

brocnical

Oct 9, 2011
Ulster
after 3 years we have our own Forum, congratz Xperia Pro users :D

It's still a mess as ROMs are scattered all over the place now with many still in the Arc Development section. It also says Xperia Pro in both the Neo and Mini Pro sections, so this is a bigger mess than before! I also DevDB does not work properly and you can't get a simple list of Xperia Pro ROMs in the DevDB - this needs fixed.

Perhaps this mess could be sorted out better if we used the Wiki (http://xdaforums.com/wiki/SE_Xperia_Pro) instead of this long thread (updating the info there from here) and actually kept it up to date???

Last edited:

axxel84

Mar 29, 2013
Ravenna
I've searched before posting but i can't find any answer to my question: many users (included me) are reporting that predictive text/autocorrect on hardware keybord doesn't work on some ROMs. Is there a fix to that? I've seen that it works flawlessly on i.e. Superleggera and Ultimate HD, but I'm wondering: what did developers do to get it to work? If I want to use a ROM that has not that "feature" at the first boot, can I restore it in a second time? As usual, sorry for my english :)

seventhworl

Apr 20, 2013
I've searched before posting but i can't find any answer to my question: many users (included me) are reporting that predictive text/autocorrect on hardware keybord doesn't work on some ROMs. Is there a fix to that? I've seen that it works flawlessly on i.e. Superleggera and Ultimate HD, but I'm wondering: what did developers do to get it to work? If I want to use a ROM that has not that "feature" at the first boot, can I restore it in a second time? As usual, sorry for my english :)

I am not sure there is a fix, similar to you I tried many Roms and only few support autocorrection (which is shame).

While trying a different Roms which haven't supported it I tried to flash stock keyboard (from zip through recovery) after installing them but without successes.

Even tried copy keyboard files from Rom where hardware autocorrection it's working to ones where it dosent, still didnt helped.

For now only others than you mentioned, know to me supporting hardware autocorrection are: gin2kitkat and omega.

Let me know if you find other Roms whit hardware autocorrection support.

Last edited:

zephyr83

Feb 10, 2006
hardware keyboard works well with old official xperia keyboard that it works only on stock Rom ics or bg (like superleggera, ultimate or gin2jellybean).

sorry for my English :)

pnperl

Apr 8, 2012
WiFi and internet

Thanks to all developers to keep devicealive. There are many ROMs including Kitkat. I have personally tried many rom and KK are fast compared to others. But main concerns are Wifi.

Anyone knows which rom is best amongst others in view of Wifi, HDMI and/or FM working. I cannot connect to internet via wifi in JB and KK roms.

ROMs tried,
CM11(KK)
Unofficial Carbon Rom(KK)
VanirAOSP(KK)
Ultra Slim CM10 (JB)
LegacyXperia (JB)
SuperJellyBean(JB), etc.

xbeda

Dec 31, 2009
Anyone knows which rom is best amongst others in view of Wifi, HDMI and/or FM working. I cannot connect to internet via wifi in JB and KK roms.

ROMs tried,
CM11(KK)
Unofficial Carbon Rom(KK)
VanirAOSP(KK)
Ultra Slim CM10 (JB)
LegacyXperia (JB)
SuperJellyBean(JB), etc.

Do you have installed kernel with correct wifi modules? For example I use SuperJellyBean with SuperFusion kernel and wifi works very well.

Last edited:

M_w_B

May 7, 2013
Dalen
Best for Camera (mk16i)

I'm doubting between the following kernel + ROM

LUPUS kernel (CM10 based) + FXP CM10 ROM
LUPUS kernel (ICS) + ULTIMATE HD + MooDeD camera mod

I know my mk16i has a stock kernel based for ICS, yet I would love to use Jelly Bean but I want to be sure that my 8.1mp will come out just as good. What is the best option, anyone experience with this? :confused:

shareupload

Aug 11, 2012
Lucknow
Baseband 85

i want to flash baseband 85 , but in the link of bb85 there are two links one is FTF file and other ZIP file and the link of FTF file is broken....so do i need to flash ftf and then install ZIP file in CWM or the ZIP file alone will do it .:confused:
Thanks

Edit : Got the FTF file !

Last edited:

seventhworl

Apr 20, 2013
Currently using a KK Rom and the keyboard works the way it should...you just have to choose the keyboard layout that you want from the rom setting .:)

JUst to clarify, what KK ROM you are using atm? And by saying keyboard works as it should you meant that -hardware- keyboard suggestions and autocorretions are working fine?

I am looking for JB or KK based rom where these features are working :) Thanks!

25agosto

Oct 6, 2012
Varese
Stock Kernel with CWM and root - based on 4.0.2.A.0.62 firmware(Stock ICS)

Link died, but i really need it. Can someone reupload this?

Top Liked Posts