{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

yenter

Jul 17, 2012
Singapore
All apps in the Play Store are incompatible.. :(

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

It works fine for me

i had that too, at first. then i tried installing gb and ics, both didn't work. but after leaving it in gb for a bit it started working, i guess the play store needed time to sync with my phone. or something like that. then i installed jb and it works. heh. so i guess you just need to wait a bit?

and i tried just leaving my phone with reception on and wifi and three g off, it had point five percent drop per hour hahah. pretty cool. i think it was much better than ics. but i can't really type numbers or capital letters in the browser. not sure if it's a browser glitch or problem with the rom. i'll try install chrome now.

manasgirdhar

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester
i had that too, at first. then i tried installing gb and ics, both didn't work. but after leaving it in gb for a bit it started working, i guess the play store needed time to sync with my phone. or something like that. then i installed jb and it works. heh. so i guess you just need to wait a bit?

and i tried just leaving my phone with reception on and wifi and three g off, it had point five percent drop per hour hahah. pretty cool. i think it was much better than ics. but i can't really type numbers or capital letters in the browser. not sure if it's a browser glitch or problem with the rom. i'll try install chrome now.

To type numbers in the browser you need to keep the alt key pressed and then with the alt key pressed press the number

Reactions: yenter

yenter

Jul 17, 2012
Singapore
To type numbers in the browser you need to keep the alt key pressed and then with the alt key pressed press the number

oh wow haha thank you! learning something new everyday xD and realising jb isn't as bad as it seems! yay! Is there any way to make it work like it used to? like the press once, release, then press the number?

manasgirdhar

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester
dude..... this is for the PRO not the xperia play!!!! :mad:

He Means the google playstore and not the phone Xperia play

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

oh wow haha thank you! learning something new everyday xD and realising jb isn't as bad as it seems! yay! Is there any way to make it work like it used to? like the press once, release, then press the number?

I dont think so...i flashed back to stock ics...jb still has the wifi turns off in sleep bug..atleast for me.

dympy

Oct 30, 2009
Purmerend
Thank you. Then I don't what is the problem ,'cause I can not able to install it:( when I'm in CWM and tried to installed the zip file got error message.
In the second post it says you first have to flash any kernel with CWM enabled.
Then flash the ROM and when that one is flashed flash the Kernel that's in the CWM package.

I too had this problem and this is how I fixed it.
Just curious, was the error telling you something about not being compatible because of the ro.product or something like that?

Dympy.

yenter

Jul 17, 2012
Singapore
Odd hahah I installed the kernel first and it worked fine. Maybe you need to redownload? My MD5 hash is a56923fbe4f7b0d66627af13965fcf2b. I think that's the correct one.

Last edited:

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
So yeah, somehow I managed to get the offline voice dictation working now. But what's up with the camera's?
I'm currently using camera ics+ from the store, it either crashes everything I open it up, or makes the phone reboot when taking a picture, I tried a couple of other camera's but had similar results.
Any fixes? ://

heinrichkaiser

Jul 8, 2012
Hamburg
No fixes till the original camera is fixed.. But the camera works fine IMO.. Just the viewfinder doesnt, but pictures are good enough..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Screenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-56.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-07.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-24.jpg
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

after your requests we will start working on cm10.1 (android 4.2)
    this release will be UNOFFICIAL
    and you can decide yourself how good is user experience
    please don't post any bugs on bugtracker related to 10.1
    there is no ETA so don't spam

br
    J
    FreeXperiaTeam
    FXP145 released
    hy all
    probably many are wondering what happening
    we are trying to fix all things so that you can enjoy am cm official release
    probably cm10 will be last FreeXperiaProject release on all 2011 devices
    (we can not say more unless we see 4.2 code)
    thanks to all who supported us on this long journey
    CU on the other side

Jerpelea
    FreeXperiaProject