Question Pro-I DAC

Search This thread

Norma Stitz

Jan 2, 2011
Redmond
LG V10
LG V20
Just wondering if the Pro-i has the same DAC as the 1 III.

The 1 fits my needs perfeclty, but I don't mind spending more for the Pro even if it's overkill for me. I just want to make sure I'm not losing anything on the Pro that I would have on the 1.

elwuero

The 1 fits my needs perfeclty, but I don't mind spending more for the Pro even if it's overkill for me. I just want to make sure I'm not losing anything on the Pro that I would have on the 1.
im curious about this too. i want to say it must be since they (sony) shows on their web page details about hi res audio and with the purchase you get 3 months of tidal. i have the 1 iii and want the pro-i. mainly because i mostly use the main camera and having a f4 aperture and a larger sensor will be great for shooting outdoors. i also like the connector for the lanyard. i have to say the DAC on the 1iii is excellent.

Reactions: Norma Stitz

marcus01432

Nov 11, 2021
Sony Xperia 10
Sony Xperia 1
Xperia Pro i checks all my boxes. Why doesn't every phone have a lanyard? And I would love the hi-res audio. The 3.5 jack, the micro storage card slot.... and I have always liked the Sony camera experience. The problem for me has always been that there is a major flaw with the Sony phones: most often the battery life. I want a phone I can keep for a long time, so the updates is also a big question for me. I see a lot of the Xperia 1 iii for sale on the XDA site.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Sony doesn't mean't it, i also have the xperia 1 iii, and while i will be collecting my pro-i on the 8th dec. so what does the pro-i come with from other countries, In hong kong we also get the free WF1000XM4 black in the ear headphones, and 1 year extra warrantry, also special price for the Vblop stick and LCD monitor and half price leather case.

elwuero

Sony doesn't mean't it, i also have the xperia 1 iii, and while i will be collecting my pro-i on the 8th dec. so what does the pro-i come with from other countries, In hong kong we also get the free WF1000XM4 black in the ear headphones, and 1 year extra warrantry, also special price for the Vblop stick and LCD monitor and half price leather case.
as far as I can tell, here in the USA they only offer a discount on the accessories if you buy them at the same time. No freebies. I haven't even opened yet the earbuds I got with the purchase of the 1iii. lol

marcus01432

Nov 11, 2021
Sony Xperia 10
Sony Xperia 1
Reactions: Norma Stitz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

im curious about this too. i want to say it must be since they (sony) shows on their web page details about hi res audio and with the purchase you get 3 months of tidal. i have the 1 iii and want the pro-i. mainly because i mostly use the main camera and having a f4 aperture and a larger sensor will be great for shooting outdoors. i also like the connector for the lanyard. i have to say the DAC on the 1iii is excellent.

Try looking at their manual here https://helpguide.sony.net/mobile/xperia-pro-i/v1/en/contents/TP0001866151.html