{PRO}[ROM] JellyBean 4.1 - JellyFish_Alpha2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nasos95

Oct 4, 2009
Awesome <3
When you say "wifi issues", you mean it is able to operate, or doesn't operate at all?
I hope this will be ported to XPERIA ARC very very veeery soon :p *_*
Thank you very much for your work either way ^_^ :D

foggyflute

Dec 13, 2008
HCMC
If he mean 64kbps (bit not byte) then 64kbps multiply with 16 hours mean 345MB
Typical ROM will be around 200MB, so he will finish upload about 7 hours ago.

Incase he got disconnected or need to put his computer in sleep/pwr off mode:
  • If the upload is resume-able: it will probably take longer than that to finish upload.
  • If the upload is not resume-able: it will take a lots of longer... Worst can happen is hang at 90% and need to re-upload from the beginning.
  • Change he got disconnect when using a line that only provide 64kbps is pretty high.

So be patient.

@to the OP: try put more screenshot, information on the post to back you up,
Especially when you know you will not make it ready to download soon.

azam426

Sep 26, 2011
Im fedup now. More than 4 times Upload failed. And the saddest thing is one time reached 93% then failed.
Im sorry friends. Please forgive me. Im still trying. I exceed my bandwidh. thats why this speed. It will reset on 15th this month, then i can reach the max upload Limit, 1Mbps. Forgive me pls. I will try my best. :crying: :rolleyes: :( :confused: :silly:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 563
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 537
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 566

kamarush

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Salzburg
Im fedup now. More than 4 times Upload failed. And the saddest thing is one time reached 93% then failed.
Im sorry friends. Please forgive me. Im still trying. I exceed my bandwidh. thats why this speed. It will reset on 15th this month, then i can reach the max upload Limit, 1Mbps. Forgive me pls. I will try my best. :crying: :rolleyes: :( :confused: :silly:

181 megs for a pure AOSP? Verry funny :D This is a port from another device, or something else....

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
at 64kb/s between the time you made the thread and now, the ROM could have been uploaded 7 times over...

FYI i have upload speed of max 28 kb/s but i do NOT open up threads saying "download link coming soon"

moreover i'd suggest uploading to dropbox since it has resumeable upload... it can resume after internet link failure...

and MOREOVER... an AOSP build for ANY device should not exceed 120 mb if i'm not wrong..... (unless it's system.img in uncompressed form)

Last edited:

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
at 64kb/s between the time you made the thread and now, the ROM could have been uploaded 7 times over...

FYI i have upload speed of max 28 kb/s but i do NOT open up threads saying "download link coming soon"

moreover i'd suggest uploading to dropbox since it has resumeable upload... it can resume after internet link failure...

and MOREOVER... an AOSP build for ANY device should not exceed 120 mb if i'm not wrong..... (unless it's system.img in uncompressed form)

+1 to this. Dropbox should handle upload issues very efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts