• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Problem accessing New Forum Rules Thread

Search This thread

dlwoodjr

Sep 20, 2009
I am trying to get to the new forum rules and I click on the thread titled "[REF] - New Forum Rules - Please Read" by timmymarsh at the top of this forum, but when I do, I am getting redirected to the Announcements page... and the new rules aren't there.

Can someone confirm that I am not the only experiencing this? Also, is there a link to the new rules?

I've been on here for a couple of years, mostly just a lurker, but for some reason I cannot seem to PM someone and wanted to see if there are post count restrictions.

TIA,
Don

dlwoodjr

Sep 20, 2009
Update... Found the forum rules, but initial problem still present...

Ok,

I was able to find the Forum Rules by following a link an a Mod's sig... However, the redirection to announcements is still happening... Is that by design?

Also, the rules didn't seem to say any specifics for PM'ing... Anyone know?

Thanks again.
Don

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Ok,

I was able to find the Forum Rules by following a link an a Mod's sig... However, the redirection to announcements is still happening... Is that by design?

Also, the rules didn't seem to say any specifics for PM'ing... Anyone know?

Thanks again.
Don
Silly Timmy. If you paged down enough then you would have found them buried beneath the other announcements.

I've fixed the link for you.

Dave