Problem donation

Search This thread

naudmick

Jan 26, 2012
Reims
forum.frandroid.com
Bug Hello, I had instal greenify beta 3 and buy the donation version, I have a Samsung S5 ( G900F) with Android 4.4.2,I had instal wsm tools, it is the xposed , when I want to enable experimental settings the application said me to buy the donation version who is installed...

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
I'm getting this too now... help! Not sure when it started happening, but definitely with the latest beta! Samsung Galaxy S4 with 4.4.2

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

@oasisfeng this is happening even though I purchased both Greenify and donation package from Google Play... a long time ago!

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator
Staff member
  • Jan 8, 2014
    Chennai
    There is nothing wrong with beta3. It is working alright for me.
    Check if you have Lucky Patcher.
    If not, uncheck Greenify from Device Administrator and Xposed and uninstall both Greenify and donation pack.
    Reboot. First install donation pack, then Greenify and enable in Device Administrator, Accessibility and Xposed and reboot.
    It should work now.

Bogeyof

Nov 24, 2011
    Augsburg
    No change to get donation working. I unchecked and uninstalled both for more then one times and after reboot, checked in xposed and reboot, after that starting greenify and it says "Thank you for donation...". In "About Greenify" it says "Thank you for your donation". But if I want to set experimental features, there is an issue "donation couldnt be verified check your connection or try later".
    I have no lucky patcher and I tried definitely with (working) WLAN and mobile connection (all other Apps have access to internet)...
    Have v2.5.beta4 (also on 2 other devices with no problems)...

Last edited:

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator
    Staff member
  • Jan 8, 2014
    Chennai
    Did you cut off the links of Playstore for IAP?
    Paid apps check the payment status with Playstore every time the paid features are invoked. It seems that Greenify is not able to do that check in your case. It may be a problem with your Playstore if you had meddled with it before.
    To cross check, try accessing the paid feature of any other app you have. If you get the same result, then you have a broken Playstore.

Last edited:

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator
    Staff member
  • Jan 8, 2014
    Chennai
    Yes, you were right. I had cut off IAP from PlayStore, cause my Launcher starts it all the time... :good:

After restoring IAP to PlayStore, Greenify Donation Check works fine ... Thanks for the help!
    Good to hear.
    Instead of cutting off the link, try to greenify the Playstore ignoring its state so that it will run only when the screen is on.

hellboy2703

Apr 16, 2011
    Dhaka
    There is nothing wrong with beta3. It is working alright for me.
    Check if you have Lucky Patcher.
    If not, uncheck Greenify from Device Administrator and Xposed and uninstall both Greenify and donation pack.
    Reboot. First install donation pack, then Greenify and enable in Device Administrator, Accessibility and Xposed and reboot.
    It should work now.

the problem is that i bought it from amazon app store. and it does not provide any donation package app.

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011
    No change to get donation working. I unchecked and uninstalled both for more then one times and after reboot, checked in xposed and reboot, after that starting greenify and it says "Thank you for donation...". In "About Greenify" it says "Thank you for your donation". But if I want to set experimental features, there is an issue "donation couldnt be verified check your connection or try later".
    I have no lucky patcher and I tried definitely with (working) WLAN and mobile connection (all other Apps have access to internet)...
    Have v2.5.beta4 (also on 2 other devices with no problems)...

hi, new to this thread -

ends up i had lucky patcher installed (backed up/restored from many old nandroids = also decided that it was time to pay the dev's BTW!) so removed it and was able to get my Donation Package working, to a certain point - don't have any widgets such as my "greenify now" button. i haven't messed with google play or such, any hints?

not sure what AIP is? Thought I was android literate but not sure now:

Did you cut off the links of Playstore for IAP?

Yes, you were right. I had cut off IAP from PlayStore, cause my Launcher starts it all the time...
    After restoring IAP to PlayStore, Greenify Donation Check works fine ... Thanks for the help

The dev has not replied to me concerning this so looking for help: BTW running HyperDrive RLS19, GS4, MK2, etc.

Lucky has been removed, rebooted, and will never be used again for now (not necessarily against it for trial use, but am against it for continued use - just my personal opinion, the same for pc use).

EDIT: yeah, I F'ed up. Searched for a shortcut instead of a widget and found the "hybernate now" button. Just happy I was able to fix the Experimental features issue... and in the long run only from your help/reading the thread. I just love xda.

thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The problem is Lucky Patcher. Open it > tools > disable 2nd and 3rd options. Close it. Now Greenify will work fine with donation package
      The problem is Lucky Patcher. Open it > tools > disable 2nd and 3rd options. Close it. Now Greenify will work fine with donation package

That's the solution thanks man !