Problem OnePlus Nord - Strage reboot

Search This thread

superpascu

Sep 9, 2014
Hi all,

I have experienced this problem twice in two weeks time when my mobile is inside my pocket.
The screen, previusly blocked, turns black with the red ball and the white ones dancing in circles. After 10-15 minutes it appears a keyboard and after preasing my screen unlock code, a blue message appears saying "decripting" and takes to a kind of "recovery mode".
Then I choose "reboot" and It works again.

Poket mode is on, so accidental things should not happen when It is inside...

Any clues? It is like it encriptes itself for some reason...

I attach some picutures.

Last edited:

guitarsmurf2501

I had the same thing about a week ago and then 2 days ago whilst using the phone it just froze. Couldn't even use the power button at all. In the end it rebooted in the same manner you described.

Could it be a software issue? My OP2 had the same freezing issues back in the day.

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
Some more information: did you unlock the bootloaders and/or rooted your devices? Which region are your devices?

I don't have these malfunctions on European ROM

superpascu

Sep 9, 2014
Hi and thanks for the feedback. I bought the mobile from Amazon Spain.
I have not rooted the phone but I am not sure the region, where can I check It?

superpascu

Sep 9, 2014
Hi and thanks for the feedback. I bought the mobile from Amazon Spain.
I have not rooted the phone but I am not sure the region, where can I check It?

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
At least we can exclude any root-caused modifications. It is strange i never had these issues as i have a European model as well. I just uninstalled / deactivated all apps that i don't need, including Facebook and associated services

superpascu

Sep 9, 2014
I am waiting for the 10.5.5 update, but I am afraid this problem is something oneplus has never heard before, I mean regarding this new model so I don't expect the update to solve It.

Edit. Updated on 25/08, lets seeif It solves it

Last edited:

smalinj

Oct 3, 2012
Same here on two oneplus nord after one week of use.

Not rooted, locked bootloader. Amazon france.

davinder5549

Feb 23, 2018
Chandigarh
I'm facing a strange network error in my OnePlus Nord. Most of the time it can't connect to internet from Google app, Google widget and Google assistant on mobile data. On wifi works fine and other apps in background can use internet at the same time.